Chapter 4~ concert

Start from the beginning

"5 more minutes" Laura said from the passenger seat.

Within 5 minutes we pulled up to the venue the concert was at. Jason parked the car and the five of us got out.

"You got the tickets?" Laura asked me.

"Yeah" I said and gave them to her. She thanked me and Macy, josh and I followed their parents to the back of the building where backstage was supposed to be.

There was security standing by the door and macy and I became engrossed in a conversation meaning we wasn't listening to what Laura and the security guard were saying. A few minutes had passed and the five of us were allowed inside. A different security guard took us down many corridors and we eventually were literally behind the stage. A bunch of crew workers were doing many different things but the sound of music and voices were heard on the stage.

"Come this way" the security guard said.

We followed him through a door and ended up walking past the stage and into the auditorium. The boys were on the stage singing a song as a form of practice for tonight.

The five of us sat down in the front row to watch them and the boys instantly spotted us when we did so. Their smiles grew wider but they continued to sing.

Once they had finished the song their manager said they're free to do whatever they want until the show starts. The three of them jumped down from the stage and headed towards us.

"RICKY!" Josh yelled and ran towards his older cousin. Liam headed towards macy to greet her and Emery towards me.

"Long time no see" he smirked at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I know right!" I played along. He laughed and let me go.

He went and greeted Macy, josh, Laura and Jason.

"You guys wanna see our dressing room?" Ricky asked.

"Hell yeah" macy replied.

They lead the way for the five of us and we followed behind them back behind the stage to where their dressing room would be.

We reached outside the room and Ricky opened the door, Liam followed behind him. Emery went to go next but I pulled him aside and let everyone else go first.

"What is it?" He asked me confused.

"Uhh, your key card" I told him nervously and took the card out of my pocket to hand back to him.

"Oh thanks" he smiled and walked inside. I let out a breath and followed behind him.

I sat beside Ricky on the couch in the room, josh sat on the floor, Emery and Liam in the chairs by the mirrors, macy sat in Ricky's chair and Laura and Jason stood up.

I sat in silence and scrolled through my phone whilst everyone else had a group conversation.

Emery🔥 snapchatted you!

Came up on the top of my screen as a notification. I glanced at him to see him looking down at his phone. I opened the snap to see a picture of his feet with the caption 'everything okay? Ur quiet🙃'

I covered the camera lense with my thumb and responded with 'yh I'm fine'

To be honest, I wasn't quite sure why I was being quiet and weird like this. I can't describe it. I just have a sickly kind of feeling in my stomach but I don't feel sick.

An hour and a half passed rather quickly and security came to take the five of us to the auditorium where the rest of the fans were.

We said good luck to the guys before following the security guard.

Luckily, we were front row and it didn't take long for the boys to come out on the stage. They sang a few covers and their own songs, they were finishing the show with the song compass, the only one I'd actually heard.

However, when they sang this realisation hit me like a brick.

I was starting to develop feelings for Emery Kelly.