Chapter Eleven| Did he just try kiss me?

Начните с самого начала

Was he going to kiss me?

"Shit, Grace." He ran a hand through his curly brown locks, "I'm sorry,"

I shook my head, "No, I'm sorry. . ."

I didn't mean to reject him by any means, I've only known him for two weeks and we only speak here and there at school, he's nice and extremely adorable but I don't want to give my first kiss to a boy I barely know.

"I shouldn't have done that," he said angrily.

I shook my head, "No, it's fine." I reassured him, but he wasn't taking it, he seemed stressed.

"It's not, we barely know each other, that was stupid," he sighed, "Fuck,"

"Shawn, stop getting so worked up, it was just a misunderstanding, I don't mind," I looked up at him, giving him a small smile.

He tilted his head to the side, "Promise?"

I nodded, "I promise."

That seemed to relax him as his shoulders relaxed, his posture became more slouched as he released a sigh of relief.

He looked down at my knee, "Shit, I forgot about your knee, come on," he began dragging me to the total opposite side of the school.

"What're you doing?" I asked, worried as I noticed everyone began emptying the halls, scattering off to their classes, I didn't even notice the bell had rung.

"Taking you to the nurse's office," he stated as we neared a blue door with a sign on it saying "Nurse's office"

I pulled my hand from his grasp, "No, I'm fine, really." I told him, and I was being honest, it's just a graze I was going to rinse it with a bit of water and dab it with a paper towel and I'd be fine, I don't need to go to the nurse's office.

"Please," he stopped, giving me a pout along with puppy dog eyes, "It's the least I can do,"

I rolled my eyes, "Fine,"

He grinned, before pulling me into the nurse's office, considering I've been at this high school for five years, I've never once been in here, you'd think considering how clumsy I am, I would have been by now.

The walls are blue like the door except the door is a dark more navy blue whereas the walls are more a lighter, pastel or baby blue, it's probably supposed to have a calming effect although, to be honest I'm kind of overwhelmed with color, more so blue. There was a small bed-like couch against the wall with a pale, probably well-used blanket and a few plain chairs.

Shawn walked up to the window where a woman was seated behind, glasses resting on the edge of her nose, "How can I help you, hun?" She asked Shawn.

"My friend's knee is bleeding," he stated, nodding towards me.

She sat up looking over to me, more specifically my knee, "Take a seat," She smiled before walking away from the window and coming through one of the doors.

I sat down on one of the unoccupied chairs, staring down at my leg, the blood wasn't too much but it had made its way down my leg, almost getting blood on my black converse.

The nurse kneeled down in front of me, a small first aid kit resting on the floor in front of her, she wiped the blood off carefully with a wet paper towel before getting out a cotton pad and dabbing some alcohol on it, "This might hurt it a little, but it will prevent it from getting infected," she inquired me, I nodded.

She began dabbing it on the graze on my knee which was actually a lot bigger then I thought, it covered almost my entire knee, it was deepest towards the bottom, the graze fading as it neared the top of my knee. I winced as the alcohol came into contact with my exposed skin.