CHAPTER 1: The Meeting

"Hey Anna! Come back here!"

"Hahahaha! Come and get me!" She said while laughing.

"Wait, wait for me!"

While tagging Anna, she lost consciousnes. Anna didn't seem to notice that her sister lost consciousness. All she knew is that she already came home and left her.

Upon going home, she saw a bracelet, Elsa was carved on it. Anna began to doubt that her sister went home already because it's just 5:00 in the morning. Then she called out. "Elsa! Elsa, where are you? Let's go home now. I'm too tired for playing! Stop playing anymore. I don't wanna lose you again!"

It's already 12:30. She was starving so she came home immediately. After having brunch, she slept after a long journey.

Elsa's POV

"Uhh.....I'm exhausted. Wait where's Anna?"

I began to be anxious. I searched at the woods to find her, but there was no sign of her.

Upon walking, I saw a man. Tall, white, with a hood, and with a curved stick I think on his hand. He was approaching me. Little by little, I can see his face.

"Hi! Uhh, Elsa?"

"Ohh, you know me?"

"Yeah! In fact, you're so popular in our clan with my fellow guardians. So, what brought you here Queen Elsa?

"Umm.. So I'm here because I was playing with my younger sister and then I fainted so I was alone here, in the woods. I think she came to find me but it's already late so I think she already went home."

"Ohh so you're... I'll just help you get back to your sis."

"Well, thank you Mr..?

"Jack Frost. Just call me Jack. You don't need to say my whole name."

"Oh okay. So, where are we heading?

"We're heading North. By the way, umm... Do you mind if I'll just get something for us to eat? Really quick. It seems like you haven't eaten breakfast, nor lunch, right?

I don't wanna show you to your sister, starving. So, do you mind?"

"Well, yeah. I'm pretty starving right now. Thanks for your concern, Jack. I don't mind."

"So I'll better get going now before the sun sets for evening. Be careful and stay awake cause there might be wolves. Bye!"

"Okay. Bye!"

Anna's POV

I had just waken up from a really deep sleep. It really doesn't seem normal. I think i need to find my sister. She needs me.
I walked past our guards and here I am... On my red hoodie and with my braided two sided hair. "How can I find her? Where will I find her?" I thought to myself. What is really happening? I had just waken up and it really isn't normal.