Chapter 1: The News

TAYLOR

I can't believe I just won that match. That's now a 203 day winning streak. I can't believe it. I walk into the locker room and see Bayley and Sasha standing there
Bayley~ "Good job Taylor you did great" Bayley gives me a big hug
Sasha~ "203 WINNING STREAK"
Me~ "Thanks guys I am so happy"
Before anybody could say anything else Nia walks in and picks me up and hugs me. Bayley and Sasha leave because they have a tag team match against Mickie James and Alexa Bliss. Nia~ "Oh Yeah Kurt told me to tell you to go to his office. He needs to tell you something"
Me~ "What does he need to talk to me about"
Nia~ "Well I'm not sure but you better go before he gets mad"
I say ok and walk out the locker room. I get stopped by Elias. I've never really talked to Elias. All I know is that he plays guitar and he's a good wrestler.
Elias~ "Kurt needs us in his office"
Me~ "Im aware. I was heading that way"
Elias just nods and walks right beside me. Once we get to Kurt's office he just smiles and walks towards us.
Kurt~ "You two are aware Wrestlmania is coming up soon right"
Me and Elias just look at each other and nod
Kurt~ "Well you two are in a mixed tag team match together"
Kurt just smiles and looks at us.
Me and Elias~ "Uuhhh ok?"
Kurts smile fades. He looks at us.
Kurt~ "What? You two are the perfect mixed tag team. You both are loners, and anti-social. Also you guys are travel partners too" Kurt looks at us with a hopeful smile.
Me~ "Travel Partners huh? I've never had a travel partner before" I look at Elias and smile and elbow him in the ribs a little bit. He just looks at me.
Elias~ "Me neither. You better not have your rental car because your riding with me" Elias leaves the room. I find myself smiling a little bit but I wipe it off my face once I realise Kurt is looking at me. I just look at him and ask what he's smiling about. He says me and Elias would be a cute couple. I just shake my head and leave the room. I mean me and Elias... a couple... I don't even know the guy that well. He is cute though. I smile to my self then I bump into Sami Zayn, my bestfriend from NXT who helped me get onto the main roster.
Sami~ "Why were you smiling so big" he says as he pulls me into a hug
Me~ "Nothing it's just that Kurt just put me and Elias into a mixed tag team match and made us travel partners, THEN he said me and him would be a cute couple, can you believe it" I laugh and shake my head.
Sami~ "Elias... the guy who Carmella cheated on... You and him??? Don't see it." Sami just shakes his head.
Me~ "I know right like I mean he's kinda good lookin and can play the guitar, but nope. Not me and him" Roman comes around the corner.
Roman~ "Oh don't mind me I was just bein nosey and listened to everything you said. So do you know who yall go against?"
Me~"No not yet but Kurt probaly doesn't even know yet" before we could finish our conversation Elias comes up behind us.
Elias~ "Hey Rom, Hey Sami, Hello Tay, are you ready to leave"
Me~ "1. Don't call me 'Tay' 2. Yup let's go"
Elias~ "Why can't I call you 'Tay'??" Elias asks me while we start walking towards the car.
Me~ "Its annoying. Do you want me to call you 'Eli'?"
Elias~ "I'll let you call me that if you let me call you 'Tay'" I roll my eyes.
Me~ "Ok fine. Deal. I'm hungry"
Eli~ "What would you like to eat"
Me~ "I dunno. McDonald's?" Elias looks at me and smiles a little
Eli~ "You sound like a child"
Me~ "I'm a kid at heart" we both laugh and pick up our food. We head back to the hotel. We have different rooms right now but next week we will have to share a room.