My Vampire Stepmother (Coming early 2015)

I am Victoria. Victoria Malenski. I'm seventeen, almost eighteen.

My mother died when I was only six years old. My mother and father had been happily married for ten years.

It is now eleven years after her death and my father has finally found someone he loves. He hasn't been able to move on since my mother lost her battle to cancer, he is finally happy. One year after they found each other, they got married. Things have remained the same since then.

Since the day my father brought her home, I had, and still have, bad vibes about my new stepmother. Whether it is because I still haven't moved on from my mother, or because I don't like her, I don't know.

I then find out about a secret of her's. I have to say, it's not what you would expect your father's new wife to hide, or to have, even to be.

It's complicated, look, you better come with me.

Thanks for reading my introduction guys. Tell me your thoughts on how you think this book might turn out. I am not going to start writing this until early 2015, so please read my other stories and keep wattpadding on. I am looking forward to writing this story, seems like it will be very fun.

Thanks again.

Xx TayTay