Chapter 3~ party or movie night?

Start from the beginning

"This is called Compass, wanna know who sings it?" She asked.

"Who?"

"The boys" she said.

"Really?! Wow, it's actually pretty good" I laughed.

We soon pulled up at school and got out of the car to head into the building.

***skip to lunch***

Macy and I were sat at our regular table in the cafeteria and I was busy on my phone snap chatting Emery.

"Hey guys" a male voice said. We looked up to see a boy called Austin. Austin was a senior and a lot of girls in the school had a massive crush on him.

"Oh hi Austin" macy panicked and fixed her hair. I stared at the girl for a moment before turning to him.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"That was one cool party you two threw the other night" he told us, sitting down on the seat opposite us.

"You think?" Macy asked excitedly.

"I know right" I told him at the same time macy spoke.

"So tonight I'm throwing a Halloween party at my place, you girls can come if you want" he smirked at us.

"Dude it's Monday. We got school tomorrow" I told him. He shook his head.

"No we don't. The 1st of November is always a ditch day" he said. My mouth formed an o shape as I remembered he was in fact correct.

"We'd love to come!" Macy told him. He grinned.

"Awesome, I'll see you both there, invite your friends too" he winked before walking back over to his jock squad of friends.

"Why'd you say yes?" I asked Macy.

"Because I wanna go" she said confused.

"I don't know if I do" I told the girl.

"Why not?" She asked confused.

"A party thrown by Austin never ends well, you should know that by now" I told her after the rumours that went around after his summer pool party took place.

She shrugged.

"But Austin is really hot" she said.

"To you maybe! Not to me" I laughed.

"Just think about it yeah? If not I'll find someone else to go with" she told me. I nodded and looked back down at my phone to see another snap from Emery.

It was a selfie of him and he was still lying in bed, the caption was 'what are u doing after skl x'

I took a selfie myself and replied with 'macy and I got invited to some party by a senior for Halloween tonight, but Idk if I wanna go x'

He replied quickly saying 'welllll....if u don't go we can watch movies at the hotel :))) x'

Replying quickly myself I said 'I might just take you up on that offer :) I'll let u know x'