2

"Let's just say I was on my way to pick someone up to go on a date, but she said she couldn't do it because I am her best friend." My eyes widen. Ohoh I didn't know it was Pierre who she would be dumping.

"Oh..." I mumble, unsure of what to say since this is my doing. "That is indeed something to be upset about." I quickly come up with a way to get away with it. All Pierre does is nod. Our food arrives and I thank the waitress. "Now, this should cheer you up." I say. "Bon appétit." I give him a wink and a smile breaks through on Pierre's face.

"Bon appétit." He says back and we start to eat. Ghee truly is as nice and funny as he seems to be in interviews and I can only say I have just become an even bigger fan of him than I already was. We talk for what seems ages and continue long after we have finished our meals.

"Let me at least pay for this." He says as he tries to come up with a way to make up for the fact I have been sitting here for quite a while to listen to him mostly.

"I was going to have dinner anyway, so we are going to split the bill." I stubbornly say. "But if you really want to thank me you can thank me by letting me come over for a race."

"Deal!" Much to my surprise Pierre doesn't have to think a second about it. "Which race?"

"I would love to go France!" I smile shyly, I kind of meant it as a joke, I never thought he would actually take me to a race now.

"Great. If you give me your number, I'll arrange everything." He says and I quickly put my number in his phone he was holding out for me to take. "I'll text you." He smiles and I nod. After we pay Pierre gets on his scooter and I start walking back to the hotel. What the hell did just happen?!