Welcome, My Ex

This was a nightmare. Jinyoung had never dreaded walking up to his work building a day in his life until now. It was a week later that Mr. 93 agreed to appear on the radio show and the audience was anticipating his return as a guest. Jinyoung was freaking out that very night knowing he was going to have to interview Mr. 93, aka Mark in person . His boss had thrust a paper onto Jinyoung's chest not too long ago. Stating he wanted him to ask these specific questions to his guest.

Taking a deep breath in one of the restroom stalls he had to talk about this to someone. This, someone, was no other than his best friend, Jaebum. Hitting the call button he listened to the line ringing a couple of times. He knew Jaebum was still awake. The guy sometimes listens to his radio show at night. However, he missed Mr. 93's one last week. The phone rung a few more times until it was connected to the other line of the phone.

"Hello, Jinyoung? It's nice to see you call me fifteen minutes before your radio show." Jaebum jokes on the other line. Chuckling to himself not knowing Jinyoung's crisis.

"Hyung," his voice came out strain, "I'm freaking out."

"About your radio show? But you've been doing this for four years now." Jaebum says confuse by the sudden change of Jinyoung's demeanor.

"It's not that, did you read any internet articles of the famous love story that one of my guests on the radio shared?"

"Um, no," Jaebum says sheepishly for not keeping up with Jinyoung's radio show like he said he was. "But what does this have to do with-"

"That guest was fucking Mark Tuan." Jinyoung cuts in heaving out a loud breath he was holding.

"Wait, the Mark Tuan? As in your ex-boyfriend Mark Tuan?" Jaebum asks flabbergasted by the news.

"Yes! I only dated one Mark Tuan in my life Jaebum!" Jinyoung growls annoyed.

"Hey, I'm just trying to confirm that that's the person you're talking about. I haven't heard his name come out of your mouth in four years." Jaebum reasons, Jinyoung could picture clearly the slight raised shoulders and hands up in defense from Jaebum on the other line. "But back to the problem at hand. He's back in Seoul?"

"Apparently," Jinyoung says grunting in the process. He places a hand on top of his forehead feeling a slight sting of a headache developing. "He said he came back to live in Seoul a year ago."

"Shit," His best friend cusses under his breath, "and he remembers dating you back then now?"

"It looks that way. The story he shared on my radio show was exactly what happened between me and him four years ago. Not to mention it became a big hit with the listeners and my boss. Surprisingly because the radio show is at night..." Jinyoung trails off, "My boss has Mark coming to our radio show tonight. As in, in the next fifteen minutes, I'll be seeing him face to face Jaebum and I am freaking out!" He exclaims feeling his body tremble slightly from all the fear.

"Shit," was what Jaebum manages to mumble out after finishing listening to Jinyoung's rant.

Rolling his eyes he says in an irritated voice, "Is that all you can manage to say?"

"I'm just as confused and shocked as you. Less stress and terrified. But shock nonetheless." Retorts Jaebum not submitting to Jinyoung's emotional state.

Groaning in despair, "Do you think if I pretend to be someone else and not acknowledge our past he'll buy it?" It was a poor weak formulated plan that he was tempted on trying.

"Really, Jinyoung?" The other guy deadpans his voice underlined with another message that goes like 'That's the dumbest idea ever.'

"I'm desperate!" Pulling his phone away from his ear he lets out another groan while looking at the time. "My nightmare is about to start in the next ten minutes." He might be over exaggerating this whole ordeal. It's can't be that bad; however, in Jinyoung's book, it is.