Chapter 2

It is the day of the audition. They told us to either sing or rap and dance. I am gonna sing/rap "Mixtape #1" by Stray Kids. And I'm gonna dance "Hard Carry" by Got7.
     They are doing the auditions by age order and last name. So for example, I am 17. They put me in the group of girls who are 17 and then they call us up one by one by last name order. So they do that with every age.
     There are 7 girls, including me, who are 17. I am the 4th one to perform. I hope that my nerves don't get to the worst of me.
The girls so far are pretty good. There are about 100 girls auditioning. It is my turn. "Hello. My name is Park Lisa. I am 17 years old and I sing, rap, and dance." I said a little quietly. "You may begin." I nodded. I got comfortable and started to sing.
(Korean English)
"Will I be able to go up?x2
Rather than deciding if I'm on the right road
The medicine I was giving to walk this rough road.......
(Skipping some lyrics)
I'll deceive myself
Laying down restless, regretting life choices
An anchor dragging me down like I always feel hopeless
Buy again I'm the the king to fall to the devils hand
Gotta drop my rusty chains this is where I stand
This is my life, my time, won't stop, thank god
I'm back, alive, resurrected with the right mind
Believing myself all time we gonna make it
Proud of ourselves we will never break into many ah
Optimism to heal myself when I get hurt
The placebo I'm using to continue believing in myself
(Skipping Lyrics)
When I try placebos in my dream, I believe in going up step by step, I'll trust this unmoving dream
Everyone is envious of the amount of hard work I do
Can we do it, with the need of expectation and trust
Cause later when I become addicted to life
(Skipping to end)
I'm able to up• (THIS IS NOT MY SONG!!!)
Everyone was cheering. I could feel the nerves fly out of my body. Even Jin Young aka JYP was giving me a standing ovation. I started to get shy.
Then I had to dance to "Hard Carry". They started the music and everyone sat back down. I began to dance. The dance is pretty hard.
I finished the dance and everyone was clapping and cheering. JYP looked so surprised because most girls would do Twice's songs. But I did some difficult things. It was different.
Everyone has gotten their turn. "Thank you all for coming. The company still has to make decisions. We will email you later this week. It will say either that you are apart of the group or no. You all may go."
I was waiting outside for my sister. It has already been 10 minutes.
L- Lisa
J- Jessi (sister)

L- WHERE ARE YOU?!!!???
J- Sh*t! I forgot that you were there. I'm shopping with Jisoo. It's like an hour away from the building.
L- Whatever. I'll just walk home.
J- No one is home. Lucas is at practice. And mom and dad are at work. You have keys right?
L- No. I'll just go to the café. I have money
J- Sorry😭
L- It's ok. You just owe me.
J- 👌🏻👍🏻

"I guess that I am going to the café." I mumbled. "Lisa right?" I just nodded. "Hi! I'm Kim Haeun. I auditioned too. You were amazing. I'm going to the café. Wanna come with? I don't wanna feel lonely." I didn't know what to say. I hesitated to talk. I really want to make friends. In order to do that I have to speak. "Oh. Hi. Thank you. You did really good, too! I was actually headed there."
She seemed really friendly. We headed to the café. I ordered a Caramel Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. And Haeun ordered the same. Once we got our drinks, we found some seats.
"Tell me some things about you." Haeun said. "Well. My name is Park Lisa. I am 17. My birthday is January 27th. I have 2 siblings. Jessica but we call her Jessi and Lucas. I am the middle. Jessi is the oldest at 21. And Lucas is 15. My mom is Dominican and my Appa is Korean...." "Hold up! You're a mix? Cool!!!" "Yea I guess. I speak English, Korean, and Spanish fluently." "Wow!" "Let me tell you something else. I get really shy at times. I get bullied at school. Like get called a loner. Or during gym the girls take my stuff and force me to speak to get my stuff back. I get bad grades because I just can't speak. The words can't come out. I only have one friend. Samuel Kim. So just know that." "Then how come you speak to me?" Haeun asked me. "You look like someone who is friendly and kind and trustworthy. You don't seem like the others." I replied. "Wait. Did you say Samuel Kim?" I nodded. "He is in some of my classes." She gasped. "I guess that we go to the same school." I said.
The time was 7:30pm. I have been at the café since like 3:30. I still haven't gotten a text from my family saying "where are you" or "we are home". The café closes in like 20 minutes.
Lisa- L
Lucas- LP

L- Are you home??!!
LP- Yeah. Everyone has been home for a while now.
L- I'll be home in 20
LP- 👍🏻

L- YOU'VE BEEN HOME FOR A WHILE
J- Yea... I forgot to text you. Sorry 😭😭
L- This is not your day. When I get home😡😡😡
J- Please! No! I'm your Unnie
L- A VERY IRRESPONSIBLE ONE!!!!
J- I said I'm sorry
L- Sorry won't cut it this time. You are always forgetting. You k is how hard I've been working for this. It's not easy! I really want to be at home, sleeping. So thanks...
J- I'm sorry....

I am so mad. She "forgot". Forget my a**. "Sorry" my a**.
I am walking home. No one is around. I heard a strange noise. Like a bang. I started to walk quicker. I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around. It was my ex boyfriend Min Seok. "Min Seok? Let go! Please!" I yelled. His force was getting tighter. "You're hurting me! Let go!" He pulled me closer to him. My wrist felt like it was gonna break.
The street was empty so there was no one to help me.

JISUNG POV
We were in the car driving to our hotel. We are driving past an empty street when we heard screams. It sounded like someone was screaming for help. I told the driver to stop. I jumped out of the car. I ran to the voice.
There was a girl and a boy. The guy was grabbing her wrist and she was trying to escape. She was screaming for help. The rest of Stray Kids came out of the van.
We ran to them. "Hey! She said to let her go!" Hyunjin said. "Mind your business a**holes." "Please help me! He is crazy!" The girl yelled. Felix ran to the guy and grabbed his wrist. And twisted it. "Let me go!" Seungmin was calling the police. The guy started to punch Felix. Felix fought back.
The girl ran to me and I grabbed her. She was crying, so I pulled her to me. The cops came and arrested him. They needed to talk to us for questioning tomorrow. She looked so scared. I decided to talk to her.
"Hello. I am Han Jisung. Are you ok?" I asked. "Hello. I am Park Lisa. I am fine. Just a little out of it. Thank you for saving me. Wait. Han Jisung? Of Stray Kids?!" "Yep. I guess you know everyone." She just nodded. She looked down like she was shy and embarrassed. "Hey. Don't be shy!" Felix said, lifting up her chin. "Let's take you home." Chan said.
We drove her home. We each gave her our number and she gave us hers. We waved goodbye and drove off.

LISA POV
My mind was going crazy when I walked through the door. My favorite group EVER! helped me and drove me home. I HAVE THEIR NUMBER!! My room is covered in posters and drawings of her. And I have all their albums. I use all my money on them!!
"Knock knock." Jessi came in. "Hey. I'm sorry. I know that I have said sorry way too many times for all of my too many mistakes. But know that I am truly sorry." If it wasn't for Jessi, I would have never met my idols. My Legends. "It's ok. I'm sorry for being so rude. If it wasn't for you I would have not made a new friend, or my ex boyfriend force me and that led to Stray Kids helping and comforting me. So thank you. But please be mindful." I forgave her. She is the reason of everything.
     "Yeah. I'll be mor- WAIT! Min Seok hurt you?! And Stray Kids saves you?!" I nodded. "Well. I'm really tired. I ate at the café." She left my room.

Unknown number- Un aka Jisung- J
Lisa- L

Un- Is this Park Lisa?
L- Depends. Who is this?
Un- Han Jisung.
L- Ohh Hi.
J- You ok?
L- Yea. Thank you
J- Anytime. Well Stray Kids and I are going to the park tomorrow
L- But tomorrow no one is gonna be in the streets because of the huge festival.
J- Exactly. Best time to go to the park. Wanna come if your free?
L- Why not.
J- Cool! You looked really surprised when you saw me. You like my music?
L- You guys are legends. I've been apart of the Stray Kids community way before the official debut.
J- Wow! Thank you.
L- Isn't it weird who you have a fan who adores you and you still wanna be my friend?
J- Of course! All of us. You don't seem like the others.
L- Thanks. Well I was auditioning for something so I'm really tired.
J- Gn❤️
L- Good Night Jisung!