Chris Wood

Melissa's POV

The bright sun rays shining through my windows hit my face, waking me up. I don't like using alarm clocks because they startled me to much. The bright sun is usually my alarm clock. Today was the first day of work, for season two that is. We would be getting some new cast members. Jessica said she would text me the name of only one new cast member.

It was about 7:00am and I was suppose to be at set at noon. Today we would only be doing a table read. All that I knew so far about season 2 of supergirl would be that superman will be in the first couple of episodes, and Kara would be getting a love a interest.

Since I still had about 3 hours left before I had to get ready, I ran into the kitchen to take out a bowl of left over fruit salad from yesterday's breakfast. I headed to the couch and turned on Netflix. I was watching this show the Chyler recommend. Vampire Diaries.

Okay wow! Kai Parker is so hot! I can't even handle it!
I wish I could meet Chris Wood in real life.

I'm interrupted by my thoughts of the adorable Chris Wood when I here one of my notifications from my phone go off. It was Jessica.

Jessica: Good morning Melissa!

Me: Morning Jessica! Are you going to tell me who one of my new cast members will be?😃

Jessica: Yeah, one of the new cast members of season two will be Chris Wood.😀

Omg! Omg! Omg! I'm going to meet the famous Chris Wood! The hot actor who plays Kai Parker on TVD!

Me: Who will he be playing?😄

Jessica: Sorry can't tell you, your just going to have to wait to find out like everyone else.😂

Omg! Please! Please! Be Karas new love interest.

I grabbed my remote and quickly turned of my tv. I ran straight up to my bedroom to pick out an outfit. I spent maybe about a good solid 15 minutes trying to find the perfect thing to wear. A pair of skinny jeans, a baby blue sleeveless shirt, with a purple leather jacket.

I placed my outfit down on my bed, and ran to the bathroom. I spent about 20 minutes in the shower, and another good 25 doing my hair and makeup. I decided to do my makeup like I usually do, keeping it natural. I put my hair up in a high ponytail like I usually do for table reads. I looked at my phone to see the time, it was 11:26 am. It takes me about 30 minutes to get to set from my house. I ran downstairs to grab my keys, purse, and sunglasses.

I quickly made it out of my house and into my car. Thank God it only took about 25 minutes to get there, due to no traffic. I parked my car, and ran right into this little building that was connected to the supergirl studio. It's where most of the CW superhero shows cast members hang out, relax, and have fun. That's where we were suppose to be doing our table read today.

I swing open the door expecting everyone to already be there, but it was just me, and Chris!

"Hello" I say in a gentle kind voice not trying to startle him. He was sitting on the couch reading a book. He looks up at me with stormy grey eyes.

"Oh, hello" he says with a smile while closing his book and standing up. He reaches his hand out to me. Of course I take it. We spend about 5 seconds shaking hands that felt like years. "I'm Chris" he says while we let go. " Yeah, I know. I loved you on Vampire Diaries. Kai Parker is one of my favorite characters" I say shyly.

"Thank you, Marley Rose is one of my favorite Characters from Glee" he says with a smile that makes me want to melt.

Omg! He watched me on GLEE!!!

"Oh, thank you" I say with a smile, pushing what ever stray hairs from my ponytail behind my ears. "Um, who is your character?" I ask hoping it will be Karas love interest. "I play Mon-El, Karas love interest" he answers with another smile that makes me want to turn into a puddle.

Yassssss!!!!!!! I can't believe I get to play Chris Woods love interest on screen!

"Well I guess that means we will be spending a lot of time together" I said, trying to hold in my excitement. "Yeah I guess it does" he replies with a warming smile.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first Melwood fan fiction, and if you have any advice or criticism that will help me with the story I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading.❤❤❤