в є f σ я є я є α ∂ ι и g :

This book is placed in an alternate universe where the world is almost black and white.

The only moment you truly see in color is when you meet your soulmate. Whether it be for a spilt second, you notice one color in particular.

It could be their lip color, eye color, or a variation of a color you've never seen.

The people of the city only see dull and muted colors.

For example: Black, white, brown, dusty blue, dark green, etc.

Rarely do people see color, it is said that those who have seen this occurance are considered rare.

Since it is so rare, people who don't believe it call them crazy.

The main character y/n is a believer and an explorer.

This world is placed in a dystopian society, however it reflects the real world the most.

This society is just like America with its problems, however set in Seoul.

Since the world is mostly gloomy there are mostly pessimistic people. Due to the loss of color.

Yugyeom in this book has lighter eyes, unlike his normal deep brown eyes [I changed it for this book], different from his peers.

Y/n is fascinated with the idea of soulmates and the older times before everything went gloomy and dark.

An example as to what they see and eye colors. Here is a picture to give you a good idea!
I really hope you guys enjoy this book!
Please be excited!!!! Okay! BYEEE

 Here is a picture to give you a good idea!I really hope you guys enjoy this book!Please be excited!!!! Okay! BYEEE

Ps. The ones with the orange arrows are what Yugyeom's eyes are going to look like. A light golden brown :3