"I know Rowoon he'll come back to Chanhee, I think they'll be alright," Rowoon told the boy. 

"I think they're cute together, I really hope it works out," Youngkyun said with a sigh. 

"Don't think about it too much, let me take you home," Taeyang suggested. 

"Yeah okay," Youngkyun said simply. 

~

"Rowoon," a voice said causing Rowoon to turn around quickly.

He let out a sigh of relief when he saw his brother pulled over on the side of the road. He had been walking for a good ten minutes just thinking about Chanhee and whether or not to continue with their relationship, he was starting to have doubts. 

"What are you doing?" Youngbin asked as Rowoon made his way over to the car. 

"I was thinking," Rowoon answered as he slid into the passenger seat.

"About?" Youngbin questioned. 

"About Chanhee," Rowoon answered. "He lied about forgetting me."

"He did?" Youngbin questioned. "That doesn't seem like him."

"Well it's true," Rowoon said with a sigh. "I just don't know if I can trust him anymore, maybe we should take a break."

"I never thought those words would ever come out of your mouth," Youngbin said as he drove off. 

"Well it's just he's messed with my emotions so much you know."

"I know, but he makes you so happy Rowoon, are you really going to let him go?" Youngbin asked. 

"I just need some time," Rowoon said. "I really don't want to talk about him anymore."

"Okay well mom called me and said we were going to see a movie, are you still up for that?" Youngbin asked. 

"Yeah, I'll still go," Rowoon said, he'd do anything to get his mind off of Chanhee, anything. 

~

Chanhee was currently looking out the window of the hospital room, watching the birds occasionally fly by.

"Hey Chanhee, how are you feeling?" a voice asked, it was his father. 

"Dad, I lied about forgetting Rowoon," Chanhee said as he turned to face him. 

" What? Why would you do that?" his father asked with confusion. 

"I don't think you'd understand, I don't even understand," Chanhee said as he went to sit on the bed.

"You're confused," his father said simply.

"Yeah, I love Rowoon but I just feel like he's going to leave me," Chanhee said softly. 

His father let out a deep sigh.

"If you love him then be with him, if he loves you back he won't leave you I promise," he told his son, trying to make him feel better. "That's how it was with your mother."

"But you did leave for a little while," Chanhee reminded him. 

"Yeah but I had to and even though we were apart we still loved each other and I still called her as much as I could," he explained. "If you don't let go of this fear you'll both get hurt in the end."

Chanhee looked at his father with a bit of surprise. 

"Thanks for that," Chanhee said. "I would usually go to mom with these types of problems."

"Hey, I was in love at your age to and I thought the same thing. I thought she was just going to leave me but I ignored that thought and just enjoyed every single second I spent with her."