first meeting

America

I went to a fast food place 'cause I don't feel like cooking and I either need to;

A) Finish my cosplay of (F/Ch)(favorite character) when the next convention shows up in town.

B) Watch TV.

C) Sleep.

I was waiting in line for what seemed like an hour, when I glanced ahead of me to find this dude at the front.

He had goldish-blond hair, with a cowlick. I couldn't see his face since his back was to me but, it seemed like he ordered the entire menu.

When he was done he ran out with all the food (after paying of course).

He looks back at me with large sparkling eyes and winked. Leaving me a blushing mess, then he ran out.

England

I was walking back to the library to return a book I borrowed when I ran into a semi tall guy.

As I looked up at his face, one thing stood out, huge eyebrows. And his eyes, his eye colour was exactly like emeralds, absolutely stunning.

As I fell onto the ground, I let out a few quiet sobs.

"Oh my... miss, are you okay?" The bushy-browed man gasped, I wiped away my tears. "Y-yeah I'm alright..."

He helped me off the ground, and dusted off the book I was carrying. Looking at the cover he smiled. "Ah, the book of urban legends and creatures. It's a lovely book!" He stated and handed the book to me.

And thus, he wandered off to who knows where.

France

I took a trip to Paris because my old life in (C/N) was growing quite old.

One day, I was on a tour of the Eiffel Tower when I ran into a man. His hair resembled, and probably felt, like silk. His cerulean eyes glimmered in the moonlight.

Once he saw me, he made his over. So, I tried to speak in French. "B-bonjour?" He chuckled and said, "Bonjour madame, puis-je avoir accès à la clé de votre cœur?(1)" I look at him oddly. And he laughed yet again.

"I knew people are beautiful but this is another level of beauty!" he purred. I averted my eyes away from him, embarrassed. My face was exploding in bright cherry red, I pushed him.

Calming down a bit, I stuttered,"S-stop flirting with me..!" The handsome man bowed and left.

China

I sprinted to a clothing shop to get a few outfits for my younger sister, who recently decided that she's staying with me for a few weeks until she got a place.

After walking around for a little bit I noticed a darling plushie. I needed it. So when I bought the clothing I made my way towards the plushie and extended my arm to grab it... but another set of hands were quicker.

We glared at each other's eyes. The person, or, man instantly snatched the item, tried to give it to me but couldn't, and ran away with the toy. I was left dumbfounded! I grabbed a large bunny instead and and purchased it too.

Russia

I was rushing down a street. As I ran into an ally, you know what happens with this type of stuff. Everything goes from 1 to 100 real fast.

Right at that moment an intoxicated man crawled out from the shadows, shoving and pinning me to the wall behind me.

He said, with a slur, many random and disgusting things right beside my ear.