Chapter 2~ awkward encounter

Start from the beginning

"You guys are paying to stay in this place for one week?" I asked them in disbelief as I walked up to the large window which had a door beside it to step on to the balcony.

"We're not...our manager is" Emery laughed.

"Daammnnn guys" macy said in shock whilst she looked around herself.

"I'm having a shower, I'll be back" Emery spoke.

"Yeah me too" Ricky said.

"Same"

Macy and I looked them in amusement.

"We have separate showers!" Liam clarified. Macy and I started laughing.

"Help yourselves to the fridge and TV whilst we're gone, just don't break anything" Ricky told us.

"Got it" macy said and sat on the couch. I sat on the other end of the couch so that I could I rest my head on the arm.

"Friends?" Macy suggested as she scrolled through the different channels on the TV.

"Hell yeah" I told her excitedly. Friends was our favourite show...how can it not be?! We chilled watching the show for a while and eventually emery was first to come out of his room after showering.

He sat down in between macy and I and moved my legs to put on his lap so that he didn't sit on them. Literally minutes after, Ricky and Liam emerged from their rooms too.

Ricky sat on the chair beside the couch and Liam sat on the one opposite.

"What's the time?" Liam asked no one in particular.

"11:18am" Ricky said once he checked his phone.

"It's still so early! Why did we wake up early!" Macy complained.

"To go to kathy's" I muttered with my head still resting on the arm of the chair.

"Is someone getting tired?" Emery teased.

"Yeah and what?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

He shrugged but continued to laugh.

"It's amusing to see this because you're the one who wanted to wake up early" he smirked. I flipped him off and continued to stare at the TV.

***

"WAKE UP" someone yelled in my ear. I jumped and felt someone beside me squirm as a yelp escaped their mouth. I looked over to see Emery holding his crotch from where my foot must have kicked him when I jumped.

"Oops sorry" I laughed.

"Why'd you have to wake her up like that bro?" He whined to Ricky who was walking away from us happily.

I laughed a little and stood up.

"We're going to the mall" macy told me.

"Alright let's go" I agreed.

We walked to the mall which was about twenty minutes away and then when we arrived we split up to go to the shops we wanted. I ended up being on my own because everyone else had a shop they wanted to go to in which another person wanted to go to.