Chapter ii

|Is It Destiny|

 |Is It Destiny|

~Life, Fall in love~
011218
______________________________________________
⚜⚜⚜⚜

Overwhelmed by the unexpected surprise all he could do was hold on to Ryu.

"What's wrong?" she asked practically battling to get some air in her lungs.

"Uh..Just happy they day is right around the corner", he responded with a forced smile and a sad undertone she did not yet recognize. "Oh. I'm glad to hear that" she answered, Shrugging it off as they approached the car.

As he drove, Jin looked over at Ryu, she was glued to her phone. He hated that it made him overreact to the most idiotic of situations, what could she be doing?, who could she be texting? Was it her boss or someone else.

"You must be hungry. Let's go eat" he spoke finally breaking the silence between the two.

"I thought you'd never ask. Go overrrrr there, it's ten minutes away" Ryu said pointing to a restaurant she'd come across on her phone, it was less than two mile away from this area.

Great... Right on time. Within the time spand of ten minutes, Jin found the restaurant . He needed something to get his mind off Y/N and how much he wanted to speak to her and hug her, also to ask her an ocean full of questions, starting with -why did you leave? and did you ever brake our promise?

"Focus Jin, Ryu is here" he told himself, before becoming too obvious. Although it was easy getting there, the real struggle was finding a parking spot. For a restaurant that was a bit far from the people, it sure was packed. "It's well known for it's ourtstanding and unique flavors" Ryu excitedly hyped the restaurant all the way to the door.

"Table for two", he said to the hostess who look to be in her early twenties.

"Right this way" she answered with a cheeky smile.

They sat at the far end of the restaurant by a large window in which the Sun's rays shine through the curtain. Jin pulled out the chair for Ryu to sit. A perfect gentleman she loved and admired.

"Jin, sweety tomorrow morning I'll need you to take our rings to the photographer" Ryu reminding him just incase he forgot. "That's right you have that meeting" he added, knowing Ryu has been working hard for months on this project she called, "The Formula To A Perfect Marriage" and tomorrow was the day she will either make it or break it on her presentation.

Regardless of the outcome he'll be there for support. But deep down Jin knew she is more than capable of pulling it off, earning the spot of Managing editor she so desired since the day they met.

___________________

The sun was almost about to set after they left the restaurant. "Let's watch the sunset" Jin suggested. She didn't look too happy about it but was more than happy to do something different for a change. "Sure, why not" she compressed her lips, feeling obligated to accompany Jin, and to do something she considered quiet boring. "Can't wait," she said getting into the car.