thank you for 1k + graphic society!

Start from the beginning

BonitaRogue / ella : this legend over here has had to bear with the annoying and cringy pms ever since my fetus days. thank you for that sksksksks sorry ella, i love you loads and i am thankful to have someone as spectacular and amazing as you as my friend!!

nightgate / mino : thank you for being the fantastic cat-loving human you are! you've blessed not only me, but everyone else with your endless talent. i love you so much and i cannot wait to read los diablos and drifters ( pls make my otp kalton happen ty )

taytaylorabc / tay : thank you for being one of the most kindest people i've ever come across! you've been one of my first few friends and i'm forever grateful to have someone like you as the b to my v! also i'm sorry i'm taking time with your cover it'll be done by this week for sure!

lokidyinginside / el : thank you for slaying me with your gorgeous writing and graphic designing skills! i'm so glad to have met someone as sweet and genuine as you ( also also also i admire how you take no shit from anyone, the behaviour that you exhibited was iconic like the legend jumped out )

starfragment / catie : nothing but respect for mama marvel. thank you for being a wonderful and supportive friend and slaying us with your talent and uniqueness in your characters and writing. i love you!

humaneity / annabel : thank you for inspiring me not only in terms of your gorgeous graphic designing skills, but also your amazing personality!

lucksless / georgia : i'm so honoured to have met someone as talented and kind as you! i love you so much! thank you for all the support you have given me, you deserve all this happiness in the world!

Aphrodite270 / rebekah : the queen of clapping back. i love you so much reb, thank you for all the encouragement you've given me throughout!

IsidoraGirac / isidora : thank you for making my day with your comments and votes! i'm so excited to see all the amazing graphics you're going to create! ( y'all should check out her graphic portfolio cause it's the bomb and this smol bean deserves way more appreciation than she gets! )

neuwtscamander / bri : thank you for teaching me what being aesthetic really is ( i still haven't learnt though sksksks ) you're writing is so poetic and intricate and wow i cannot even. i can't wait to see all the awesome stories you're going to write!!

tinkertaydust / tay :  gotta love a fellow shaniac! thank you for being simply one of the most talented people i've ever known! everything from your plots to your stories are absolutely enchanting! i'm so honoured to know someone like you!

misscaulfield / max : a fellow nathan drake stan and an awesome friend! thank you for being one of the first few people i got to know here! i love you so much, max! keep ending this bum with your graphics pls

-daylighterr / kels : I THOUGHT YOU DELETED YOUR ACCOUNT AND I STARTED PANICKING buT phew it was just a user change sksksksksks. anywho thank you jingle kels for encouraging me every single day! i love you so much and you deserve way way wAY more followers than you have!

marvelwhore / ren : i love this lil bean so much! thank you ren for being super kind and supportive to not only me but everyone else! your graphic talent has me shaking and my wig has been snatched.

wreaths- / laurel : i've known laurel for such a long time i don't even remember sksksks. thank you for leaving such funny and encouraging comments on my graphics! your graphic making talent has me shooketh to the core

Fightmexx / isha :  i hate you but thanks for tolerating me everyday of the week sksksks

go follow all these spectacular people because it's what they deserve!!

to everyone else, thank you so much for everything. your graphics, your writing, your votes, your follows, your comments eVERYTHING MAKES ME HAPPY SO I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU UNCONDITIONALLY!!

now onto the next boo thang

we bums ( and by bums i mean just me bc everyone else has fire graphic designing skills ) at GraphicSociety are up for introducing new members into our smol family!!

all of us are super excited to welcome new people into the gang! if you're interested, feel free to head over to our account and onto the from the society book where you can get more info!

please don't feel nervous to try out! if there's something you're uncertain about, feel free to talk to any of us!

you also get to connect with tons of amazing designers out there which is cRaZy because i still remember the day in like 2016 or something when i sent lotte a pm about how much i appreciated her graphics and how sweet a person she seemed like and now two years later we're having casual convos about tom holland and b99 what

alrighty let's end this thing with an iconic quote by an iconic vegetarian