Chapter 2: The Unthinkable

Henry and Ray arrive at Swellview park there, appears the four men who had recently had robbed Swellview Bank.

*the four of them turn around*
Man #1: Well, Well, Well. What do we got here. Captain Linger and Kid Weak
Man #2: Yalls really think you can take us down?! Even Billy wouldn't take a hitch.

(Billy is one of the Men's Names)

Captain Man: Well I saw just a couple of old rotten bank robbing thieves who are just about to head to Jail.
*Captain Man throws a punch*

Everyone now starts to fight Ray on one side and Henry on the other.

Captain Man: Kid you take down them two I'll take down these two.
Kid Danger: I can handle them.

They all throw punches left and right and up and down. On the floor on the wall. Captain Man manages to knock 1 down while fighting the other. Same thing goes for Kid Danger but this time it was much harder despite the fact that Billy (one of the 4 men) was being real harsh with him to the point in where Kid Danger was getting Really Tired.

The fight have been going on for more then 15 minutes. Captain Man was still beating up one of the guys while Kid Danger still with Billy in which he was still having a hard time. His Hypermotility wasn't really a big help. It was sorta useful. When Billy threw a fist Kid Danger would Dodge it and a kick Same thing. Dodge it. Billy realized since he couldn't take a hit on Kid Danger he had to Grab Him by both arms when he was about to throw a fist and punch him in his gut with his knee, and he did just that.

*falling to the ground*
Kid Danger: Ok. That really Hurt! Now your gonna get it for sure!

But unfortunately, Kid Danger couldn't get up. Every time he tried his Gut would hurt like a freaking knife had just stabbed him and he was laying in the floor in pain. Meanwhile Captain Man was so close to knocking out the second guy he was fighting. He doing great. Back to Kid Danger, he was laying there unknowingly of what to do. He was frustrated because he couldn't get up. Billy knew this was his chance. He looked around to find something he can really hurt Kid Danger with, right in front of him was a cinder block. Billy's plan all along wasn't to take down Captain Man but his big priority was to take down Kid Danger cuz he knew if he takes down Kid Danger first it would be much easier to defeat Captain Man as well. He knew very well that Kid Danger was not Indestructible.

Billy picked up the Cinder Block and finds Kid Danger still struggling to get up. He then threw the Cinder Block violently straight at Kid Danger's knee. Kid Danger yelped so loud Captain Man looked to his Right and saw Kid Danger lay there in pain.

Captain Man: KID!!!!!!

Captain Man then starts to hit the criminal he currently was beating up and hit him so hard it knocks him out with one hit because Captain Man needed to know what was going on.

Kid Danger: CAPTAIN MAN! CAPT- CAPTIA-

Captain Man goes over seeing Kid Danger falling out his name and then looks up at Billy and starts to attack him.
Captain Man punches Billy like he never before did. Soon after Billy was knocked out cold just like the other 3 men. The Police then arrive to take away the men and along there Thank Captain Man for what he has done, after That he heads over to Kid Danger.

Captain Man: Hey, hey, Henry are you ok what happened?!

Captain Man squeezes Henry's hand for comfort as Henry can not move.

Kid Danger: Ray, Ray pl plz plzz—
Captain Man: Hey Hey your gonna be alright.
Kid Danger: HoW cAn YoU bE sO sUrE?!
*Kid Danger tells Captain Man as a sign as he doesn't want to talk at all*

Then a Police Cop notices of what's going on.

Police Cop #1: Hey is everything all right with Kid Danger ?! Want me to call an ambulance?
Captain Man: no no no no no no no we're fine but thank you for your concern.
Police Cop #1: Alright then. Glad I asked.

Captain Man then takes out his phone and calls Schwoz to tell him about what happened.

Captain Man: Schwoz!
Schwoz: Yea?
Captain Man: We got a situation...