Boys Don't Cry

Boris' pov:

I fucked up. I fucked up real bad. I lost the love of my life y/n over a stupid fight damn it. I want to tell her sorry. But I can't.

So now I just hide my emotions and try laughing it out.

Today was a school day and I'm in the same class as Y/n. God I just want to tell her how I feel. I miss her.

I sat in the classroom and my seat was in the middle of Theo and Y/n. I took one glance at her and there she was. I wanted to cry right there, but I couldn't boys aren't supposed to cry. I'm strong.

Boys don't cry.

But tears started to form in my eyes so I just talked to Theo to forget about it.

"H-Hello Potter." I said fake smiling.

"Uh hey Boris you okay? Because you look like you're going to burst out in tears." He whispered.

"What I don't know what you talking about. Don't be silly potter. You silly man Why would I cry?" I said.

But I was on the verge of crying.

"Come with me Boris." Theo lead me outside we were going to cut class and go to his house. We always do that it was homeroom and the teacher wasn't there which is why it was possible to make it out of the classroom.

We finally went to Theo's house and the first thing I did was get a beer and I chugged it. I guess I'll just drink to forget.

"Woah slow it down there buddy tell me what's wrong. You seem off." Theo said concerned (I SHIP BOREO WITH ALL MY BEING.).

"Potter I miss Y/n. I miss her soft glowing s/c skin, her twinkling e/c, her lips, her body. I just miss her so much." I said crying. I couldn't take it.

"Hey Boris it's okay just tell her how you feel man. She'll forgive you. What was the fight about anyway?" Theo asked.

"She caught me looking at other girls and she got mad about that because she thought she wasn't enough for me and we argued and then it turned into a fight it was a really horrible one too and-"

I was interrupted by the doorbell. Theo's parents were working who could it be.

"I'll get it Potter." I said wiping my tears away although the more I wiped the more tears came in.

I swung the door open to see Y/n.

"Boris I need to talk to you. Now. In private. Hi Theo." She said.

Theo waved to her.

"Okay." I said taking the half empty beer bottle with me.

We walked to her house and up to her room. She didn't live so far from Theo.

"So Y/n what did you want to talk about?" I said wiping tears away and drinking from the beer bottle I had.

Y/n pov:

Seeing my boyfriend like this well ex boyfriend breaks my heart. I really do love him.

"I'm s-sorry Boris I didn't mean to yell at you and I didn't mean to make you feel this way. I have never seen you like this so I know you must really care and I just want to say that I know I over reacted and I'm sorry. I hate seeing you like this " I said to him with tears forming in my eyes.

"You didn't over react Y/n I shouldn't have done the things I did and I shouldn't have yelled at you, I shouldn't have called you 'bitch' and 'skank' and the other horrible things I said. You deserve so much more than me. You mean the absolute world to me and I don't ever want to let you go. I-I- I love you Y/n Y/l/n. I'm so so sorry." Boris said crying.

Wow this is the first time he's ever used that word. He really does give a shit about me.

"Boris Pavlikovsky you fucker I love you too. You mean the whole Universe to me I'm sorry." I cried in his arms.

He leaned in and kissed me. I've longed for those soft lips of his. I missed his kisses so much. 2 weeks can do a whole lot to you.

We both pulled away and we cuddled on my bed. His hands around my waist hugging me and holding me as tight as possible. He started to give me sweet little kisses on my forhead, my arm, my cheek, everywhere on my face and said sorry in between the kissed. I enjoyed this.

"So Y/n Y/l/n will you be my girlfriend again?" Boris asked sweetly.

"Yes Boris Pavlikovsky only I you want to be my boyfriend again." I said smiling.

"What kind of question is that? OF COURSE." He said giving me a huge kiss on the cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was real cute. This was my first time doing Boris' Point of viewso hope you enjoyed that and yea hope you guys have a wonderful day.

-Ashley🥀