Prologue

A 17 year old girl was sitting on the trunk of a fallen tree. She was picking at the bark revealing the rotting wood underneath. She then spotted a small black ant crawling out from the bark she stared at it crawl down to the area that she cleaned. Her eyes just wandered looking at it crawl around suddenly she crushed it with her thumb. Most people wouldn't give it another thought. Most people step on bugs every single day and as like her she does the same thing but she takes an odd joy out of it.

When she crushes ants or any other kind of insect she imagines that its a person. She imagines that it is someone she deeply despises.

She's a girl No taller than 5 foot 7 and has the weight of 128 lb. A little under some would say. She has long wavy blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back. The ends are split and she doesn't care many other girls school would tell her to get a haircut but she would just ignore them as many others would probably do.

Her skin is fair like ivory and almost soft to the touch. With her looks alone you would imagine her being loved by many people inside her school you would imagine her to be so kind and loving towards other students helping them at any call. Sadly you would have that all wrong. She's a girl that is looked down upon by many of her classmates and even some teachers.

She's a girl that sits in the back of the class, she is a girl that never hands in work or speaks of word during classes. And a cliche no friends to speak of. In this world she is truly alone. Then you would ask, "what about her home life? "
Well her home life is no better than it is at school. Her father is an alcoholic and abuses her and her mother everyday. Her mother has no self-esteem or any confidence in herself. She believes that she can never do better than a man that she currently has and also believes that no one would take her so that is why she stays with this alcoholic man.

"What about siblings? " Oh would she love to have a sibling? Yes she would love to have one she would love to have someone to play with and share her pain. Someone that she could talk to about her own problems. Someone she can trust in and rely on, but sadly there is no one in this world that could become that person. There is no one that can fill that role.

This is the story about a girl and her descend into madness, murder, and
"A New Beginning".

Sarah Mangels is the name she possesses. Sarah Mangels is the name she'll always be stock with 'til she decides to change.