Chapter 4: Who is he

NARUTO POV

When in. I saw Naruko and Menma and their friends they were talking so they didn't notice me. NOT LIKE I WAS SCARED 😶😶😶

Once I sat down and played on my phone for 2 min the bell rong and the teacher came in. The teacher was Iruka sensei. He told us to introduce are self. Like your name and your background.

I thought about it and im going to say I was the demon. I chose to sit in the way back so that mean that i go last.

The first person was menma and he said his back round and that he hate the demon and that was the same for Naruko. Then it was saki turn she was pretty truth be told and she was ghe most popular girl on school the popular boy in the school was menma. Then it was sakura turn she just kept on looking at menma and i think she likes him. Shikumaru was next and he said it was a drag. Hinata was next then Neji than ino then choji then kiba then ten ten and lee. I think my "siblings" told the 4th to put use all together so they can pick on me. 10 min later it was mine turn. To said Hello my name is Naruto. And just naruto i have no family and I someone u dont want to mess with. I than smile and almost all the girls blushed. Oh and I than told them Im the demon.

Everyone was quiet but than the teacher started talking about history.
Then he ask me what is the famouse bloodline that was lost or maybe a myth. My answer was The Mokuton.
Iruka said it was right and than ask me question till the bell rang and i got them all right. My next period was math. When it was pass time Naruko and Menma friends stopped me from exsting the class room so when they were about to stop me i teleported away leaving them there. They were confused.

I walked in and saw Naruko and Menma there already with their friends planing something to embarrass me in front of the whole class in music and gym. kakashi was are math teacher and he was late so we didn't have math class for today.

Now it was Science are teacher was Asuma sensei he talked about how smoking was bad for use even though he was smoking right infront of us. I was so bored because i already new about these things so I looked around. When i was looking around i found out i was staring at saki and good thing people didn't see me looking at her. I found out that she had a great body and she was smart and have alot of fanboys. NOT that i was jealous😒😒😒

LUNCHTIME/FREETIME

I decided i was going to eat out so i called my main butler and told him to tell the driver to pick me up and than go to a famous raman shop. I was now walking out the class room when i was stopped my Naruko and Menma. They teased me and punch me but i didn't do anything i ignore them and i was stop by there friends waiting out of the school they look like they were ready to kill someone. I was lucky because i saw the driver and i press a button and my own army of strong sss class ANBA came and protect me. They all ran away the weird tging was that i didn't see suki. I was alittle bit sad. I didn't know why i feel this way. Kurama said that i was falling for her but i didnt believe it because i never talked to her and she didnt know me.

I went and ate noodle and thought about what kurama said. Do i like her or is it that im lonely.

I finshed up and 4 period was in 5 min so i told the driver to hurry up when i reach the school i had 1 min left and i ran faster that kage level. Music was alway in yhe top level so they're were alot of stairs. When i want in the teacher was already there waaiting to pushinsh me.