" You all look a bit young. Can I see some ID please." the old man asks. Kate looks at us scared.

"I think I left it at the club" she lies. 

"Well then, I guess we'll have to come to an agreement. You want cigarettes and I havent been with a woman in a long time." He says starting to walk around the counter. He accidently drops the cigarettes and bend to pick it up. As he bends his shirt rides up a bit and we can see a tattoo. The next thing I knew Sum is whispering to us.

"Lets go" Sum says 

"I need those cigarettes" Kate replies.

"Lets. go. now. That tattoo. Ive seen it before. I know this guy. My mom has told me to stay away from him. Thats my grandfather."

"The one that left her grandmother to join a gang?" Y/N asks. Sum nods scared.

"Have I seen you before Ms?" The old guy asks Sum as he walks closer to her.

"Lets go" Sum screams and starts running only for him to grab her arm and pull out his gun.

"Ive been looking for you for years sweetie. Now ive finally got you" Sum takes her thumb and sticks it in his eye while the girls try to beat him from behind. Y/N runs to the car thinking that everyone is following her. As soon as she realizes they arent she takes the crowbar from the trunk and runs back in the store.She hits him over the head multiple times until he falls to the ground. But not hard enough to knock him out. The guy kicks her causing her to drop the crowbar and falls to the ground. Kate then takes the weapon and thrusts it into the guys chest. We were all breathing hard and watched as the blood pooled from him. 

"We cant just leave him here. Our fingerprints are all over him. They will find us." I say

"Jazz is right. We have to hide him." Y/N says Kate and Sum nod. The girls lift him and put him into the trunk and drive to the nearest woods. They find and open space and dig with there hands and bury the body. 

"Nobody says a word about this. Got it?" Y/N says and we all nod. We then drive back to the club and hand Ray the cigarettes and drive home. The ride being silent.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Y/N POV

"You dont think she will tell right?" I ask

"No. She just needs to cool off" Kate says. We then sit back down

"I'm hungry." Kate groans only minutes later.

"I'll order the pizza" I called to her while picking up the house phone and running down stairs.

I looked to my notebook on the table and found the pizza place's number. I dialed the number and leaned onto the counter.

"Hi I'd like to place an order for delivery"

"Two pepperoni pizzas please"

"Okay thanks"

I hung up the phone and started to head up stairs. I soon got to the bottom and heard a loud crash coming from the living room. I freeze in my spot. Not daring to move until I heard the crash once again. I then slowly walk to the living room going over to the window. I slowly peaked out of it and I saw nothing. I sighed and laughed at myself for being so silly. I go to open the window to let some air in and a man with a ghost face mask pops up in my face and I jump back with suprise. The guy starts laughing and pulls the mask off to reveal my boyfriend Roc and his friends.

"Geez, I nearlly had a heart attack"

"Sorry babe"

He says and kisses my cheak. I roll my eyes at him and tell the rest of the boys that there girlfriends are upstairs.

"Good job getting rid of them". He says as he wlks over to me. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses my cheek.

"No, not tonight Roc" I say lightly pushing him away, him givinng me a smirk in return.

"Alright" he says as he goes into kiss me.

"I missed you today" as he leans in a scream comes from upstairs. Roc and I both look at each other then to the stairs. 

" Stay here. Dont move" Roc then heads up the stairs.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i know it was a lot of fun to write. I had so many ideas just flowing and I hope that continues throughout the whole book. But ill talk to you guys later. Bye!