~ * ~

Ariana grande

I get to my destination and enter the building where the meeting was taking place, I went to the front desk asking for scooter and they showed me the way to a glass room with a large table surrounded with business men and ladies.

I sat down introducing myself to everyone as they introduced themselves back to me. The meeting kicked of quite quickly.

~ * ~

The meeting finished and I said my goodbyes to the business men and women and left the room walking out alone with no one to pick me up. I told David I was just going to go to lexis round the corner but instead I was going for a walk. Figure things out. It's been a while since I have been on a nice walk.

~ * ~

As I'm walking up a hill that is always quiet and lonely which is good to redeem stress I see some squirrels running around. I giggle to my self still walking up the large hill. I hum to myself smiling and looking around at the beautiful world I live in.

A couple of steps and I reached the top of the mountain / cliff. It's nice up here since you can see over the town. But I wasn't alone. There I saw sat on the floor looking down at the town a teenage boy with brown floppy hair and muscles that you could clearly see.

Grayson.

I slowly walked up to him and tapped his shoulder causing him to jump a little.

"Hey" I whisper, I watch him look up and look away again.

"Hey" he mumbles.

I sit beside him without permission and look at him admiring his everything.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" He looks down.

"Gray.." I put my hand into his and he looks towards it.

"You can tell me"

He sighs before actually explaining.

"It's nat" the only words that escaped his mouth.

"What about her?" I asked again.

"I found her with my brother" he looks away again, I can see he was trying to hide his glossy eyes that filled with tears.

I intertwined my fingers with his and squeezed his hand showing I'm here for him.

"She's missing out" I say causing him to look at me. I smile causing him to pull a small tight smile.

"Is this why you haven't answered my texts" I asked again full of questions.

"I'm sorry about that" he looks down again.

I set my head against his shoulder watching the town, people in there cars going home as it gets late.

~ * ~

Grayson dolan

She sat her head along my shoulder watching the town. I could smell her shampoo from her hair and her perfume that covered her body. She filled my heart so much but right now all she is doing is taping it back together after it broke.

Our hands still intertwined and silence taking over the air. No words escaped our lips except from our breath that we exhaled.

Ariana lifted her head away from my shoulder and turned facing me, I looked into her eyes that were hazel with a dark circle blocking the colour from mixing.

The air pushed me making me lean in and smashing my lips against hers, my worries fly free away from me as she kisses back.

~ * ~

Ariana grande

I lifted my head off of his shoulder and faced him so I could see deeply into his eyes. The dark brown gliding into the green making a forest peep out and his bold black outline that keeps everything in place.

I just blinked.

Blinked then realised we were kissing, moving in sync, I didn't know what to do as I kissed back, what was I doing? What were we doing?

~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this!
I'm don't know how I feel about this book but yeah?
———
Vote and comment
~~~~