A unexpected warmth

You walked into the front door of the base with miss Pauling. Miss Pauling and you exchanged a few words then you grabbed your suit case. You were going to be the first female mercenary that anyone would know of.(because of pyro)

Anyway,life was going to be great you said to yourself you walked through the door of the lounge you saw 8 men and one unknown gendered person, they all celebrated the one wear the flame suit showered you in confetti.

The very tall one gave you a sandwich or "sandvich". While the one with no eye drank the night away and the youngest looking man was dancing. You know what long story short you went to your room and unpacked your stuff. When you were about to flop on the bed you heard a knock. You go turned around then groaned then open the door.

You saw a man dressed in doctor entire. He handed you a rose and said "welcome to ze team (Y/N)." He said this with a strange amount of confidence that honestly made u shudder. "Well thank you um-" "medic, my name is medic". You shook his hand and thanked him for giving you the rose then went to sleep.
The morning (reader POV)
I woke up to the sound of banging pots in the hallway. I got up, got dressed then made my way down to the kitchen. I saw pyro, demo, heavy, engine, spy and scout but I  didn't see medic. I  got myself (favorite/cereal) for breakfast. After u was done eating breakfast and joking around with my team mates we headed out to the battle field.
While I was running to the next point I was greeted by a demo he smirked and fired at me I jumped making him think I was going toward the stinky bomb but I fell back wards trying to dodge it.

I pulled out my melee weapon sense I was close to him at this point and sliced him in half. I waited for the point to turn red when i suddenly see a mysterious figure. It looked like medic but kinda felt off he charged right at me and I realized it was a noob of a spy. So I pulled out my shot gun then shout. Him. \_(•_•)_/ I guess that battle was pretty awesome sense we won on that one.

Anyway when I got back and the guys took showers I started my shower and felt the cold water drip down me. Even tho it was cold it was quite refreshing. Then I felt some thing warm something unexpected.