|~2~|

Chapter Two : To Find a Girl
When Erik comes to, it doesn't take long for previous events to catch up to his blurry mind. Only, he wasn't entirely sure those memories were indeed reality, as opposed to an insane dream, until his single eye opens and is met with nothing but sky. Certainly not a sight he had ever woken up to in the past three years.

The mage lays there for a short while, dwelling on why his body isn't aching from literally falling from the sky until a series of different questions interrupt, provoked by a man who's path happens to cross with his current resting place. Cobra gives him no thought as he approaches with his mundane inner worries of his work schedule, and if his vacant look is anything to go by he as well could give less of a damn about the man laying on the pavement. Surely, he'd just walk around who probably just seems like a strange homeless man enjoying the sun. Only, he doesn't just walk around him.

This man, this middle aged out-of-style run of the mill wannabe businessman drags his old decrepit grandfather loafers right fucking Through cobras torso. His inners feel like a bean bag being squashed beneath his worn soles, his lungs tingling from the uninvited guest briefly lingering before they continue on their way. His single red eye, wide with perturb, follows those feet as they walk on about their business. He'll probably go the rest of his life without knowing those feet just violated the body of an ex S-class criminal. And Erik will probably go the rest of his prolonged existence without being able to do anything about it.

Cobra, entirely shook by the sensation and not wishing to put himself at risk of repeating it, quickly rights himself to his feet. He realized two things from that oblivious man. 1. No one seems to see him. He's already been informed of such though, he is, after all, dead. And 2. He can phase through people. The question is, does the same apply for walls?

Against his better judgement he puts debunking his ridiculous theories over getting to his actual job.

Virtually invisible and without fear of looking stupid, he casually walks into the nearest solid, which happens to be a street lacrima post. His chest slams right into the thing, making it shudder at the force and spook nearby civilians with the sudden creak. With no one standing near it but him, needless to say the few people left around hurry their walk.

He brushes himself off, blocking out the ridiculousness of what he just done. He rights his all too familiar coat, glad whatever being he incountered set him off in his own clothes rather than those prisoner rags he was made to wear before they brutally dismembered him. Stretching his tingling back and glancing around the nearly deserted concrete road, he finds he hasn't the slightest just where in the fuck he is.

Magnolia, yes obviously he's in Magnolia, Foire. But where exactly? He couldn't give you an answer. It's a wide road, with many narrower brick side streets branching off, tall building lining each. Windows leading to cafes and shops and a handful of people buzzing around just within. Idle thoughts and chit chat fill cobras head as he passes, which is instinctively filtered into the 'unnecessary bullshit' section of his mind (probably the biggest compartment up there, if he's being honest), falling to the backdrop of his mind. The passing voices are just his blurry soundtrack to finding what he's looking for.

The maroon haired mage has been around enough to know there has to be some sort of butterfly and happiness trail or something to that boiling pot of friendship they call a guild. With each passing street he waits for some event. Some dragon slayer, midget master, flying cats, goats in suits, or whatever other bullshit fairy tail has trademarked.

Fortunately for him, his theories are more than correct. A few blocks away, after a quarter hour of walking (Maybe more, he's got better things to contemplate than the passing time.), he quite literally stumbles upon a gathering of civilians. He turns a corner he could have sworn he just took only to be disoriented by a child rushing past- no, rushing through him. His legs quickly take on that 'bag of poorly mixed jello' feeling and he's left stumbling into the nearby wall to support himself.