"It's magic," he explained once again. Magic seems to be the explanation for everything around here.

We kept on walking until I saw this tinkling of small lights. The fire from Peter's hand died away and he stopped walking. I was too mesmerized with the lights that I continued walking. Peter then drew his hand to stop me. It was only when I did was that I noticed that there was no more land to walk on.

Peter's eyes were not on me but on one of the small lights that were headed towards us. It was when that light was right in front of me, when I realized that it was a tiny human with wings.

"What the shuck is that?"

The tiny human was a girl with pointed ears and such beautiful eyes. Her wings held such beautiful patterns. She looked so delicate and small and so easily crushable.

"I'm a pixie," she laughed, I guess at my flabbergasted expression. "Don't confuse me with a fairy because that's the worst sin of all."

"W-What contrasts pixies with fairies?"

"Fairies are goody goody beings who just want to do the best for people," she rolled her eyes, "us pixies are the same too, but we know how to have fun. That's why we love being here in Neverland."

"Alright, enough with the chit chat," Peter interrupted her. "We need to go to the Enchanted Forest, Liya."

"Okay," she replied.

"You might feel sick after this since it's your first time," Peter whispered to my ear.

"First time? Doing what?"

Peter then pulled me close to him which sent Liya in a fit of giggles. I felt her lay a hand on my head then I was airborne. I felt so light. I looked down and saw that my body was slowly disappearing. It was slowly turning into dust or ash. I felt panic rise on my chest and I wanted to pull away, but then I looked at Peter's calm demeanor and it somehow managed to calm me down.

In just a matter of seconds, I was on the ground. My heart was thudding loudly and my head was spinning a little. I stood up but my legs felt like jelly and I dropped right on the ground again. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"That was wild!" I heard Newt exclaim. He looked so happy and he sounded so free. The way his eyes sparkled made me smile.

"That was weird," I said.

I decided to sit first and when I did, I looked around for Peter. I started to get nervous when I didn't see him around. Everything that surrounded me were trees and more trees. The sun was still shining bright and the bag of Peter's merchandise was right beside me.

Peter suddenly appeared right in front of me. I jumped since he did that magic thing where he appears and disappears just like the night before. I was too focused on trying to survive to get bothered by it but I have no idea if I'll truly get used to it.

"Here, eat this," he opened his palm that contained a few flower petals that contained a light pink color. "It'll help with the lightheaded feeling."

I looked at him with a suspicious look. Who knows, it might be poisoned? He just rolled his eyes at me. "If you don't want it, then you won't feel good the entire trip. And if I wanted to kill you," he crouched down and his face was inches away from mine, "I would've done it last night."

"Fine," I said begrudgingly, making him smirk in response.

I took the flower petals from the palm of his hand and ate them. They actually tasted sweet and I soon ate all the petals.

"Feeling better?" Peter leaned on the bark of a tree.

This Peter seemed a little different from the Peter I met last night. Sure he was still a prat at times, but he didn't show this type of consideration last night.

I just shook that thought away since he isn't human at all. He doesn't truly care for his Lost Boys since he said it was alright if I killed one the other night. I also couldn't forget when I had him at spear point. His eyes glistened with excitement and mania, not how any sane person would face death.

"Better thank you," I nodded towards him.

"You'd better get used to that."

Before I had the chance to ask what he meant, he laid his hand on my shoulder and we both disappeared from the forest and appeared into a small town.

Thank you so much for this book reaching 1,000+ reads! I will try to update a bit more frequently since I think, I already have a good storyline for this.

Read

Love

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

❤️ Once_Upon_A_Glade