Polyjuice Potion 2nd year

Start from the beginning

"What are you two doing out at this hour?" a voice said from the door way.

Percy.

"I could ask you the same question," Ron said in his best Crabbe impression.

"I happen to be a school prefect," Percy said in an important tone, pointing at his shined prefect badge.

"There you two are!" Draco Malfoy came into the room with his usual smirk on his face. "Pigging out in the great hall all this time."

Harry and Ron nodded. Malfoy turned to Percy, "What are you doing here, Weasley?"

"I am a school prefect and I suggest that you report to your dormitories at once unless you would like a detention." Malfoy sneered at Percy but left the great hall, motioning for Ron and Harry to follow. They walked their way down the dark corridors to the dungeons where, apparently, the Slytherin common room was. When they got to the portrait hole, Malfoy spoke the password and they entered.

The Slytherin common room was nothing like the Gryffindor common room. It was dark with green and silver décor. It didn't have that warm, welcoming feeling. Instead it had a hard, cold feeling that made the two trespassers feel uneasy.

Malfoy plopped himself down on one of the couches like he owned the place and looked at Harry and Ron, "Well sit down."

When they sat, Malfoy went on, "I wish father would tell me who the heir was."

"so..." said Ron, "You don't know who the heir is?"

"Didn't I just say that?" Malfoy asked , "I already told you I have no idea who it is."

"Oh," Ron said and flustered, stupidly.

"What's up with you, why are you so tense?" Malfoy glared at them.

"Uh, st-stomachache," He looked down.

"You sure, Crabbe?" He looked him up and down.

"Yeah," Ron cleared his throat, "Why are you asking?"

"You're acting smarter than usual," he turned to Harry, "Why are you wearing glasses, Goyle?"

Harry's eyes widened and he yanked than off his face, shoving them in his pocket, "Erm, reading."

"I didn't know you could read," Malfoy knitted his eyebrows together. Harry nodded and Malfoy's confused expression changed to a look of proud-ness towards 'Goyle.'

"The heir is out to kill Mudbloods," Malfoy said. "They'll all be gone, one after the next. Personally, I hope Granger will be next."

Ron stood, forcefully, and Harry tried to sit him back down in a failed attempt. "What is it with you two?!"

"Uh, his..." Harry said, "Stomachache."

Malfoy shook his head. "These attacks aren't being reported. Of course Dumbledore must be trying to hush it all up. Gosh this place has gone to the dogs, I mean, Dumbledore must be the worst thing that's ever happened here."

"You're wrong!" Harry said before he could stop himself.

"What did you just say to me?" Malfoy stood in front of Harry. "Is there someone you think is worse than Dumbledore, Goyle?"

Harry racked his brain for a moment. Who did Malfoy hate the most? "Harry Potter?"

Malfoy's face looked angrier than it had before, "How many times must I tell you not to trash anything about Harry Potter?"