OM'S QUEEN

"Om please I am not sure if I am perfect for you"gauri said.

"no one is perfectly made for anybody gauri.But that is what it is about.We have opinion clashes in everything  I know .we argue over smallest of things but I love it.Gauri I am not saying you are meant for me but I have always wanted  a woman who would stand in front of me and point out my flaws,who would fight with me yet at the end of the day hold my hands and make me surrender completely to her and I know you are that woman."om said

"Om this kind of words may warm my heart but It's not practical."

"This is why I fell for you .most of the woman would have fallen for these words but not you.The gauri I know lived for the small happiness she gets in little things.But this gauri she wants to lose something big because of her fears of not satisfying her loved ones.you are right you have changed but yet I know my gauri is inside you Please bring her back."

"om are you sure?"

"yes.trust me I will I mean we will convince your parents"

"you will never leave me right?"

"of course not"

gauri pushed om and ran inside her room."I thought I convinced you "om shouted behind her back.gauri came back running and came near om she slowly pulled the band out of his long hairs and kept it aside.Then she went on her knees and held out a box which had a couplebracelet.om remembered.

FLASHBACK

Om and Rudy were in a shop buying  a gift for their mom.om's eyes fell on a couple bracelet.He told rudy "rudra I am going buy this couple bracelet and gift it to miss queen of stubborness .I will wear the other one."

"you are still calling her names.That is why she makes those angry face thought you will stop doing it at least now .Since she is your queen now."

"Even if we grow old I will not stop."

"whatever .but don't you think first gift should be something more special not some cheap accessory "

"you don't know her  I think .I know smallest of things makes her smile big making my heart beat faster.She only cares about the person and the love they show her."

"I know you are philosophical but she is making you do it  more and more."

"I am going to buy it .But rudy where is it?"

Om asked the shopkeeper about the bracelet to know that someone else had brought it.Om felt bad.

PRESENT

"You bought it?"om asked.

"I heard you talking so thought of surprising you"gauri said.

"Why didn't you give it to me then?"

"The next day I came to know of dad's transfer.So I forgot.when I shifted my house I got it  because I had misplaced it.I took it wherever I went I thought it belonged to you and I had to return it."

Om felt speechless.Sometimes he had felt He was wasting his time thinking of gauri.But now he was sure gauri was worth everything.she had loved him so much to keep a small thing safely just because she believed it belonged to him.

"Om trust me you were the first guy I fell for and when we separated too I felt incomplete .mumbai was my home and I know some part of me will still be there in the corridors of our school..You were the guy whom my eyes searched .you were the guy who made me blush .Many handsome men may stand in front of me but to me you will be the handsome of all .Your long hair I love them I Love it open.I wish you to be the last man in my life I know I have hurt you and your face when we separated will make me cry hundred of tears.But trust me from now I will try my best to never again give you the pain."

"gauri"

gauri stood up and held his hands and said"Omkara singh oberoi I love you.Will you give me another chance and let me be with you forever?"

Omkara felt speechless he hugged gauri tightly .His eyes were filled with tears.

"gauri I love you.You will always be the first and last woman in my life.I wish to be with you all my life."om said and kissed her hair.She was worth everything.he felt happy now she was going to become his.

Everyone were smiling feeling happy for them and Anika was in tears.

................................................................................................................................................................So how was the update was it boring?Do tell me...

But trust me they will always be those arguing kids .Wait for the next update.

BYE GUYS