Many groans escaped her lips as she pulled on the back of my hair making me horny.

"Baby." I whispered between kisses, my voice husky and my palms now firmly squeezing her spectacular ass cheeks.

She groaned in reply, her lips latching back onto mine as if our lips were magnets.

I pulled away, my cheeks rosy and looked down at her, making direct eye contact once again.

"What is it that you want?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"I've had an awful day," she began as she kissed my neck, I could feel my jeans becoming tighter and tighter around the bulge area with every sinful kiss that she planted on my neck. "I need someone to make it not so awful." she finished, looking up at me.

I didn't even reply, I simply locked my lips back onto hers.

Our tongues rolled together once again, I felt like they were puzzle pieces that fitted together perfectly.

My grip on her bum became increasingly tighter, my arms pulling her up further until her legs were wrapped around my waist. I walked over to the bed with her in my arms, our lips never leaving one another's as I lay her down slowly.

She began tugging on my t shirt, pulling me closer towards her as her kisses became more rough and less in sync.

My hands found their way up her top, slowly caressing her stomach and eventually, her breasts.

I squeezed them through her bra, my squeezes soft at first until her kisses became rougher.

My lips left hers as I pulled her tight top over her head and pulled the hair tie out of her hair, allowing it to fall out of its perfect ponytail.

My fingertips explored her whole body whilst my lips licked and sucked her neck harshly, marking my territory with small purple love bites.

My hands found their way to the waist band of her shorts, tugging and sketching the outline of it before pulling them off.

I sat up, hovering above her as I admired her body whilst she lay there in her plain underwear.

I pushed the straps of her bra down her shoulder blade before delicately and playfully kissing them.

I pulled my t shirt over my head and unzipped my jeans, pulling them off and tossing them with all the other clothes on the floor.

My bulge, which was restricted by my jeans, was a lot more prominent now and I parted her legs with my knees and began to slowly roll my hips against her area. She gasped and whimpered slightly as the torturously slow hip movements gradually became faster.

"Oh my," she groaned as I rested my palms either side of her head, holding myself up on them as I grinded on her slowly.

I put my knees either side of her once again and kissed her lips again.

My hand traced shapes on her hip bone, making her moan.

"You like that?" I asked and she nodded, groaning lightly in response.
I chuckled, unstrapping her bra and feeling her bare breasts.

Her breathing was a lot less regular now and soft moans escaped her plump rosy lips at every move I made.

My hands traced down to her hips where they fiddled with the waistband of her knickers. She moaned softly as my finger traced up her leg and she parted her legs slightly as I felt the wetness gathering between her thighs. I teased her for a while longer, kissing her neck as I rubbed her soft spot through her knickers before sliding them off completely and pulling them down her legs.

My erection was huge as I looked at her, naked underneath me.

My hand began to travel further up her thighs before I pressed my thumb lightly on her growing bud of nerves.

A sigh dropped from her lips instantly and I began slowly rubbing in circles.
Her eyes shut slowly and both of her hands were holding on to the pillow beside her head.

My finger traced around her entrance and I groaned quietly.

"You're so wet." I whispered.

My finger was positioned at her entrance before I pushed my finger inside her slowly.

Her eyes were screwed shut as my single finger was pushed deeper inside her.

"Take it like a good girl." I whispered.
her muscles began to relax as my finger slowly and teasingly pumped in and out of her entrance.

"How does it feel?" I asked quietly. I wasn't going to bother asking but she is a virgin and even just having a finger inside her must feel completely alien.

"Amazing." she replied, her voice slightly strangled.

"I'm putting in another finger, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Please." she said exasperatedly.

She was holding onto her moans as I began to pump my fingers in and out of her faster.

"Moan for me baby, let me know how good it feels." I ordered, I needed something to stay hard.

Little whimpers escaped her lips at first before unintentional moans were let out, her hips slowly thrusting off the bed.

Her hips were arching and her knuckles were white from gripping the pillow so hard.

I pushed my fingers in deep and hard for the last few pushes before a loud moan escaped her lips.

"Michael." she groaned as she came undone on my fingers, her mouth slightly agape and her eyes screwed shut as her fingers gripped the pillow and her hips arched off the bed.
She went tight around my fingers as she climaxed, I carried on pumping them in and out of her until her legs were shaking.

Slowly, my fingers exited her and she gasped.

Her eyes opened slowly and she watched me as I put my fingers in my mouth, licking and sucking them clean.

Her breathing was still irregular as she lay down naked.

"Just call that lesson two." I smirked and a wicked smile left her lips.

"My day just got a whole lot better." she replied quietly before cupping my face and kissing my lips gently.