I looked back at the mirror.

What are you going to do?

I had no idea. I had nowhere to go. I didn't think this through.

I looked down at a small cup that was on Chandlers sink. I concentrated on it and it came up into the air just like I wanted it to.

I heard someone knock on the door and I quickly dropped the cup and turned my head to the door.

"Aria, you okay? I'm sorry about my friends, they're just skeptical." Chandlers voice sounded through the door.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm okay. I get where they were coming from." I trised to be understandable. I then opened the bathroom door.

I came face to face with those crystal eyes.

"You don't have anywhere specific to go tonight, do you?" He raised an eyebrow.

I just simply shook my head.

"Alright I have a proposal." Chandler leaned against the door frame.

"Go on." I twirled my ponytail in my hand.

"You can stay here for a few more days and then we'll find somewhere you can stay permanently." He proposed.

"Seriously?" I asked with a smile. He smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah... I've barely gotten to talk to you in these past few hours... I'd uh... like to get to know you." His eyes scanned my body.

"I'd like to get to know you, too." I smiled a bit wider.

"Your clothes are done but... you don't really have any other ones and I just kinda got a check and I know this is completely and utterly insane to say but I'm going to take you shopping." He looked surprised with himself.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that you're already doing so much for me-" he cut me off.

"No, I insist. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have really good karma after this." He chuckled at himself.

"Chandler, I'm serious. You're already letting me stay at your place for a few days I don't want you wasting your money on me." I shook my head.

"It's not wasting. You've got nothing else so I thought I'd pitch in." He shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"Chandler-"

"Come on, get your clothes on. We're going to the mall." He tossed me my freshly washed clothes.

This was so new and shocking to me. Why was he being so nice to me. He doesn't know who I am.. or what I've done.

"Aria, go change." He snapped his fingers.

I sighed and closed the bathroom door. I removed Chandler's comfortable clothes and then put my own back on, along with my shoes and socks. They felt so soft because they were clean. I looked in the mirror with a small smile.

I just turned back to the door and opened it. Chandler was sitting on his bed. He had a cellphone. I've always wanted one of those but father always said it was a distraction.

"Okay, let's get going." He had a set of keys in his other hand. He motioned me to follow him out.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked when we got in the car.

"Go for it." He shut his door, put his seatbelt on. I followed his actions.

"Why are you being so nice to me? You hardly know me."

He started the car and then looked at me.

"Because I can read people. Because I know you're a nice girl and that you're harmless. I know you come from a rough past, I can tell. I want to help you. Even if it takes weeks." He explained. Chandler then started to drive. I just stayed silent.

"What is your last name anyway?" Chandler questioned.

"Taylors." I said.

"Riggs." Chandler responded.

Riggs. That was so uncommon and interesting.

"Okay, how about this. We can ask each other different questions so we can get to know each other a little better." I didn't have much to tell, though.

But I just nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay, um, I'll go first... what's your favorite color?" He looked at me for a split second then back at the road.

"Probably blue or purple." I shrugged.

"I like blue." Chandler agreed.

"What do you like to do when you're bored?" I crossed my legs.

"That's a good one... um... probably just hang out with my friends." He thought for a minute.

"Favorite food?" Chandler raised a brow.

"Probably pizza." I couldn't think of anything else.

"Your hobby?" I asked.

"You've got a promise you won't laugh." He peered at me. I turned my head at him with a slight smile.

"Pinky." I smiled a little wider.

"I like to pick up random girls who I nearly hit with my car." He pursed his lips. I knew he was joking and it caused me to chuckle.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Chandler stopped at a red light.

"No. My mom died when I was born." I shook my head.

"Oh... I'm so sorry, Aria." He had a concerned expression on his face.

"Don't be. It didn't really phase me. I never knew her." I looked at him. His eyes were so much brighter in the sun.

"I know but still." He squinted his eyes.

"I've done just fine... I mean I was never allowed to where I stayed. My father would never let me leave." I explained.

"Why?"

"He said I was too strange to have friends. Too odd for someone to love. So I never really had friends." I summed it up.

"That's terrible... I don't think you're strange." He said after a moment of silence.

"You hardly know me." I started out the windowshield.

"Yeah, but I know stuff about you now."

"Like what?" I tilted my head to the side a bit.

"Like your last name is Taylors. Your favorite food is pizza. You like blue and purple." He stated some things I told him.

"That's just the basics. You don't know who I really am."

Way to not sound like a serial killer.