"What the heck is he doing?" Molly whisper yelled, still intently watching.

She obviously couldn't hear what they were saying but they shook hands and she watched the nameless guy grin, his beautiful teeth exposed, as he laughed. Then she watched the other man point at her place as they both looked in her direction again and she couldn't help but notice the nameless guy put a scowl back on his face as he slowly nodded. Then he laughed at the guy once more before sliding onto his motorcycle and taking off.

Molly sighed, knowing what she was doing was creepy and wrong, but she could watch him from her window all day long.

Then her doorbell rang and she jumped, smacking her head against the blinds.

She made her way to the door as she opened it to reveal the guy she had just seen talking to the nameless guy next door.

"Pierre?"

"Hey, honey..." he held his arms open as he came in for a hug. Molly wasn't a big hugger but went along with it anyways.

Pierre wasn't what she expected at all. He had dark tanned skin with almond shaped eyes, light brown hair and a grin to die for. If he wasn't gay, she'd be into him.

"It's so good to meet you!" Pierre held her back, taking a good look at her, "by the way, I met your next door neighbor," he fanned himself, "somebody call the firemen cause I am on fire!"

Molly burst out laughing as her cheeks went red, "what did you say to him?"

"Oh, well...I obviously saw him when I got out of my car and I just had to go say hi. Ya never know when another man is gay, thought I'd give it a try for him being as hot as he is, but sadly, he's straight as an arrow." He pouted his lip, "but I introduced myself, told one of my fabulous jokes, and told him I was your friend and told him your name. However... he didn't seem too pleased when I mentioned you. Have you two met already?"

Molly wasn't surprised to hear that, "we sort of bumped into each other at the airport. And when I say bump, I mean I slammed into him nearly knocking his bag out of his hand." She covered her face, "and then I was watching him as he got into his car and he watched me face plant after tripping on someone else's luggage."

Pierre squeezed his lips tight trying not to laugh.

"It's not funny! It was incredibly embarrassing."

Pierre shrugged, "I do embarrassing shit all the time. Just remember to laugh at yourself, it's more sexy."

"I don't do sexy, Pierre."

Pierre looked her up and down, "I can clearly see that, but there is seriously some potential there! Who knew you had a figure like this!" He spun her around and whistled.

She was strawberry red when she stopped spinning, "what else did he say?"

He laughed, "girl, you haven't officially met the guy yet and you've got it bad."

"I do not!" Molly retorted, crossing her arms over her shoulders.

"Ya do! But anyways, he told me his name is Dominick and that he likes puppies and walks on the beach."

Molly laughed again, playfully smacking Pierre, "he did not!"

Pierre laughed, "no, but I can only imagine what the boy likes...mmm, mmmm."

Molly sighed again just thinking about the guy next door. Dominick. What a sexy name to match the sexy guy.

Then Pierre snapped his fingers in front of her face, "earth to Molly! You've got a little drool on your chin."