Chapter 2: The dementor.

Chapter 2: the dementor.

Chelbell2016:

Please review.

*SELENA BLACK*  

Selena's POV:

My alarm clock woke both me and Ginny up this morning. We got dressed and I managed to get star back into her cage. As we had a damn stairs for breakfast we met up with Ron and Harry.

"The sooner we get on the train the better," Ron says to both of us. "At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now was accusing me of dripping tea on his photo Penelope Clearwater you know," Ron grimaced, "his girlfriend. She's hiding her face under The frame because her nose has gone all blotchy."

I smirk and shake my head. Percy as always been my least favourite of the Weasley Brothers.

We had done to breakfast with Mr Risley is Reading the front page of the daily prophet with a furrowed brow Mrs Weasley tells me Hermione and Ginny about a love potion she made as a little girl. The others are giggling.

I could tell that Harry wants to speak to me Ron and Hermione but he had no chance in the chaos of leaving. All too busy heaving our trunks down the leaky cauldrons narrow staircase and pilin them up near the door with hedwig Hermes and Star perched on top in their cages.

A small wickerwork basket stood beside the heap of trunks spitting loudly.

"It's alright crookshanks," Hermione cooed through the wickerwork. "I'll let you out on the train."

"You won't," snapped ron. "What about poor scabbers eh?"

The pointed to his chest where a large lump indicated that scabbers was curled up in his pocket.

Mr Weasley who had been outside waiting for the ministry cars stuck his head inside.

"They're here," he said. "Harry, Selena come on."

Mr Weasley marched Harry and I across the short stretch of payment towards the first of the two old fashioned dark green cars each of which was driven by furtive looking wizard wearing ansuit of Emerald velvet.

"In you get You two," said Mr Weasley glancing up and down the crowded Street.

Harry and I got into the back of the car and was shortly joined by Hermione Ron and to Ron's disgust Percy.

They reach King's Cross with 20 minutes to spare the ministry drivers found us trolleys, unloaded our trunks, touch their hats in salute to Mr Weasley and drove away somehow managing to jump to the head of an un-moving line at the traffic lights.

Mr Weasley kept close to Harry's and my elbow all the way into the station.

"Right then," he said glancing around atall of them. "Let's do this some pears as there was so many of us. I'll go through with Harry Selena make sure you go through with Molly."

I do as I'm told. Mrs Weasley and I go through last.

In a moment we had fallen sideways through the Solid metal onto platform 9 and 3/4 and looked up to see the Hogwarts Express, a scarlet steam engine, puffing smoke over a platform types of witches and wizards in there children on to the train.

After a bit of trouble wondering where Harry is we finally all make it onto the train. Selena at the window to wave goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weasley. I wonder where abouts my mother is on the train.

"I need to talk to you in private," Harry muttered to Ron Hermione and die as the train picked up speed.

"Go away Ginny," said Ron.