A WHOLE NEW START + PAYMENT

HEYA! I've cleared out my mind and decided to rewrite it, cauz most people couldn't understand the language, hehe.

SO HERE IS A WHOLE NEW WORLD- I MEAN START.

My bio is Dutch, so you probably have no idea what it says. Well, I'm Mila, a 14 years old girl who likes making graphics and putting all her time in photoshop. I'm DUTCH (not DEUTSCH) and my English isn't fluent. If you see some grammar mistakes: I DIDN'T GROW UP IN THE UNITED STATES OR SOMETHING OKAY? Meh, I think that's everything you guys need to know.

BEWARE THE...

RULES:

1. Don't you dare steal my graphics. That's very rude and Mila doesn't like rude people AT ALL. Watch your back ^-^

2. Be patient. Don't come at me like: "why is it taking you centuries? You are so slow..." I absolutely HATE that.

3. Be nice. I'm not fond of mean people and I don't want the not-nice people attacking me because of something small.

4. Use the graphics. I put all my time and effort in it and I find it very disrespectful if you don't use it.

5. Use the cover for- minimal- 4 weeks!

6. Complete the payment.

7. I only make covers for PUBLISHED books!

PAYMENT:

1. Follow me.

2. Give me credits in- for example- the description of your book.

3. Add my book to a public reading list.

4. The password is "If you love me let me go" (I love p!atd :3)

THAT'S IT FOR THE RULES AND PAYMENT. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy *speaks in a Negan voice*

Now, the next chapter will be the form and some examples of my work.

TOODLES!