Love at the start

Rainbowdashes POV
Once upon a ti... know what fudge it I'm the most popular girl in school I don't need a once upon a time I need a girl who will love me the same way I love her. And today is that day!!
At school
I might be 8 but I need a girl who is small. All the other popular girls want me. It's my second year in second grade. My other second grade teacher pulled me and my friends back a year because she hated the HOLE school so ya *bell rings* our teacher yells out "RESESS TIME" a girl with short pink hair with pig tales and braces, she covered her ears but after that she took her backpack outside I just watched her do it until my friends dragged me out and brought me outside and, then I saw her the girl that forced me to..... make out with her rarity. She runs over to me and I "accidentally" kick the ball to her face and her nose started to bleed and she cried. I felt bad but that's what she deserved because she stalks me when I'm asleep. She just not a good person. After she recovers and my game ended I was watching the girl with the pink hair because she looks cute but rarity walks over to her and starts to beat her up. I quickly get up and run over to them and I ask what was going on and rarity said that the pink haired girl was hurting her and I said "stop lying I saw it all" and the pink haired girl said "and I have proof that you did" so after that rarity ran away. I told the pink haired girl "hi my name is rainbowdash, what's your name" and she said very quietly "I....it's f...fluttershy"...
————————————————————hi guys sorry that it's so short but my brain can't think of anything else so ya. Bye bitches 🙂🙂🙂