nowadays!

❝i'm hopelessly in love with youveronica lodge❞

veronica lodge❞

-★-

Roman Andrews, Riverdale's ex-golden boy who was the weakest person there.

The young Andrews, by 4 months, was always insecure. he thought Archie was the better son and Fred, their father, loved Archie the most which lead to Roman's behavior.

At the age of 8 Roman was homeschooled due to his attitude at school and to the staff and students there, Fred and his younger son usually studied then talked for a bit about what was going on at school or why Roman was acting up.

Of course Roman never actually explained why he acted up and just said he felt like it. Fred would just nod and continue studying with his son.

Archie soon felt the way Roman did making the older Andrews jealous and soon snapping at his brother constantly and Archie became violent towards Roman pushing him a lot and punching him a bit.

Roman not only had to deal with that at school but now he dealt with it at home, then one day he asked his father something he didn't expect or think would ever happen. Roman asked if he could live with his mother, which Fred let him do since she is his mother.

The day Roman left was the day Archie felt free and Roman felt safe. he actually made friends when he moved with a girl named Raegan Horvath. They were the best of friends till Roman had to move back with his father.

He did miss him dearly but he didn't want to leave the home he had for years of his childhood. But he also didn't want to see Archie after the stunts he pulled when they were kids.

But in the back of Roman's head was a thought, that Archie might've changed but he just tried to shake that thought out and he just said he'd ignore Archie as well as he could.

But what he didn't know was that when he gets the Riverdale that he'd learn about the death of his rival throughout elementary school, Jason Blossom. Roman not only was shocked but he didn't expect his first step in Riverdale after years would be learning about a death of a Blossom.

And Roman hadn't ever thought he'd ever be in love or have love but he was wrong. He wouldn't have ever thought he'd meet the love of his life in pop's but she went straight for Archie.

And for Roman...it's always Archie.
-★-

christian akridge|roman andrews

kj apa|archie andrews

+extra cast
amandla stenberg|raegan horvath
arden cho|erin mantle
riverdale cast|themselves