"He looked familar thats all." He looked at his menu.

"Oh yes it's not like you guys don't come here almost every day while in the U.S." I said in the most sarcastic tone ever.

"Shush." Louis ordered and I looked at my menu. The boy came back and gave us our drink and took our order. We talked and then our food arrived. We ate in silence then I looked over to see Niall already done.

"Dude! Your already done??" I asked and everyone laughed except Chasity.

"You don't know me very well do you?" he joked and laughed.

"No I have to say I don't." I said truthfully and he looked hurt for a second but brushed it off.

"You will someday." he mumbled and I acted like I didn't hear it because i dont know if i was supposed to hear it. We finished eating then went back to the house.

"What do you guys want to do?" Harry asked.

"Is the wii still hooked up?" I asked and Louis nodded. "Lets play the wii! Just Dance 3!" I yelled going over to the wii and pulling out 2 controllers and putting in Just Dance 3. "Who wants to go first?" I asked, Louis grabbed one controller and Zayn grabbed the other.

"Oh its on!" Louis yelled! He selected a song and pressed play, A minute later Zayn was losing.

"Vas' Happenin'!!" he yelled and the song ended and he lost.

"Oh yea! The Bradford Badboy lost!!" Louis did his signature dance and sat down handing the wii controller to Harry, Zayn handed his to Liam.

"Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!" Liam yelled!

"Come at me Bro'!!" Harry yelled and selected 'Pump It', I love dancing to this. A few turns later me and Chasity was going up against each other.

"Your going down." I smirked and she looked at me.

"Well Duhh your a ninja!" she threw her hands in the air.

"Exactly." I laughed and picked 'The Part Rock Anthem.' She rolled her eyes and we danced, I was alittle self-conscious with dancing in front of 5 boys but I didn't care after I won. "oh yeahhhh I won!" I danced to my seat and gave my controller to Niall and Chasity gave hers to Louis. Niall had no idea what to do so he started doing his Irish dance we all laughed so hard. After another hour of dancing I put the movie 'Despicable Me' in and sat beside Louis and Niall. Chasity had to go home so it was just the six of us.

"I'm hungry." Niall said and the boys all nodded in agreement, I ordered 5 pizzas since I wasn't hungry for once. 20 minutes later the doorbell rang.

"Your price is $19.34." the same boy said.

"You work like every night don't you?" I asked and he nodded.

"You order pizzas every night don't you?" he asked and I laughed.

"Only because my brother and his friends are here. This is my last night ordering pizza here." I gave him the money and he gave me my pizzas.

"Oh we'll it was nice delivering to you Faith." I smiled.

"Thanks.. Uhh." I looked for a name tag.

"Mike." he said.

"Thanks Mike. Bye." He waves bye and left.

"Here's your pizzas." I passed them out.

"Didnt you get one?" Harry asked I shook my head.

"Nahh I dont need a whole pizza."

"Well here take a piece of mine." he gave me a piece.

"Thanks Harry." I smiled and ate the pizza.