Panic Attack

[Y/n's POV]

 I stared blankly at the door of the classroom. The talking and murmuring of students could be heard. "I should be more social," I thought. "As if." I let out a soft chuckle.

 I look to my side to see the teacher. She sent me a small reassuring, smile. As if she sensed my nervousness. She enters the classroom, and it's as if her personality took a U-turn. "OI, QUIET DOWN CLASS!' The classroom goes quiet. "Thank you. We have a transfer student joining us, be nice to her please?"

 That was my cue. "Fuck," my hands starting getting sweaty and shaking ever so slightly. "Why am I like this." I swiftly grab the handle and gently open the door.

 I take a step inside the classroom to find everyone staring at me. Which only makes me more nervous. I grab a small piece of chalk and write my name on the board. "Hello. My name is [l/n] [y/n]. It's a pleasure to meet you all." I managed to squeak out. "Damn, it. I wish I could read their thought, it would be much more easier."

[Kusuo's POV]

 "Be careful what you wish for." He thought on the inside. "Saiki, raise your hand. The new girl will sit next to you." The teacher screeched. I hesitantly raised my hand. "It seems everyone is staring at me and that new girl." I sighed. "I hate this."

  The girl softly put her backpack on the chair. "Hey," she spoke. "I'm [l/n] [y/n], I hope we become friends." She says, her voice sickeningly sweet, smile dripping with sugar. "I couldn't give a damn about her, I don't need another Teruhashi." I ignore her.

"As expected. You're such a dingus [y/n]! Now he thinks your some weirdo. Great" She let out a low growl, as laid her head on her hands and buried it in her sleeves in embarrassment.

[>>>>]

 Cooking class, my favorite.can't

[>>>>]

After the bell rings, it's lunch time. I keep a close eye on Y/n. It doesn't seem like she realized I was following her. I follow her to the roof of the school, where she was planning to eat her lunch. I close the door behind her quietly and push her against the wall. She got startled and closed her eyes and took a large breath and opened her mouth. I quickly covered her mouth. She opened her eyes and her face went pale. 'Shitshitshitshit'. "How much did you see?" She kept quiet. "Don't play dumb with me". She kept squirming around and I released her from pushing her against the wall. She quickly tried to run away but I ran at god speed and pushed her against the railing on the roof. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to s-see that." She stuttered, "A-Are you like some sort of psy-" she stopped as I stepped closer to her closing the space between us. "Yes, and you dont keep quiet, you will regret it" i said. We were at the edge of the roof, one bad movement could cause her to fall off. She was holding the railing with one hand, and used her other to touch my arm. I questioned what she was doing, "What are you do-" she teleported somewhere else. 'Wait what??' 

The newbie was gone in a blink of an eye.

-

-

-

-

-