Boy I know you wanna touch.

Breathing down my neck,

I can tell ya wanna fu –

Reaching up, I tangled my fingers through his hair. It was extremely thick and curly just as he had insinuated it would be. "And you've got beautiful hair." I replied quietly.

And now you want it like,

Want you to feel it now.

Gyrating my hips, I felt Harry stiffen under me. "And lovely eyes." I added huskily, running my hands over his cheeks.

So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,

Baby strip down for me,

Go on take em' off.

He smiled at this, a smoldering electric smile. "And oh my, look at that smile." I breathed, smiling shyly in response. Reaching out a hand, Harry tucked a loose strand of black hair behind my ear, his green eyes locked on mine. My heart began to race, and we simply stared at one another while the song played on, my core burning more and more intensely with each passing second. 

No heels,

No shirt,

No skirt,

All I'm in is just skin.

You a beast, oh.

You know that I like that.

Come on baby,

All I wanna see you in is just skin.

Oh, oh, oh

Just skin.

And then he leaned in, placing a heated kiss on my welcoming lips. I desperately took Harry's face into my hands, deepening the kiss. Harry pulled me closer to him, his burning hands running up and down my thighs, feverishly exploring my skin. Under no control of my faculties, I grinded into Harry, letting out a shark intake of breath when I felt his hardness press into me. 

A high-pitched screech reached our ears as the curtains of the private booth were ripped back, Harry and I jumping back from one another. The light from the hallway shone into the room, illuminating the four boys standing at room's opening. It was too late for us to move from our compromising position, Harry's hands still grasping my behind. 

The first face I saw was Zayn's. Standing off to the side, he was visibly shaking with anger, his fists clenched tightly against his sides as he took in the sight of me perched on Harry's lap. My face grew hot, and I chided myself for feeling ashamed under Zayn's disgusted gaze. Flexing his jaw mercilessly, Zayn spat a hardly audible "f.u.ć.k-" and stormed off. A sense of panic welled up inside of me, but shaking my head profusely, I pushed it away. I owed nothing to Zayn; I owed nothing to him at all. Still embarrassed, I began to slide off of Harry's lap, ignoring his look of disappointment. 

Harry turned in annoyance to the remainder of his band mates. "Can't you lot see I'm in the middle of something?" He snapped. 

The blonde whose name I think was Niall, shifted awkwardly from one foot to the other. "Sorry Harry, I'm not sure how but the paps got tipped off that we're here. We can't let them catch us leaving so we have to bolt now." He explained, assessing me for a moment with a brow corked upwards. 

"It's now or never man." The excitable looking one with the stripes chimed in.   

Groaning deeply at this, Harry rose to his feet. "Alright, give me a minute." Harry said, dismissing them with a wave of his hand. 

"What's Zayn's problem?" I heard one of the boys remark when they were through the door. 

Once the coast was clear, Harry approached me sheepishly. "I'm sorry but I have to go." He apologized quietly, a sweet look in his eyes as they searched my face. 

I could not help but smile. No matter how they tried to paint him in the press, I now knew for a fact that Harry Styles was just a normal boy, one I could have seen myself falling for back at Tong High if I hadn't already cherished another. "It's alright, I completely understand. We wouldn't want your fourteen year old fans hearing about your escapades in a strip club." I teased him. It was probably essential that they get out of Victory soon. The British Press took no prisoners when it came to selling ruinous gossip magazines. 

Harry chucked lightly. "They'd never believed it," He said, and with that he pulled me into his chest. When he pulled back he said, "So I wanted to ask you two quick questions before I leave." 

Suppressing my suspicious nature, I smiled coyly. "Ask away." 

"Firstly, what is your real name?" Harry inquired, his green eyes sparkling. Taken aback, it took a few astonished moments before I could answer him. Eagerness in his green eyes, Harry waited patiently for me to speak. This was certainly a first, someone who wanted to call me something other than 'Bambi'. 

"My real name is Leila." I told him quietly. The name I had been called all my life sounded foreign in my mouth.   

"Leila," He reiterated it with a smile. "That's lovely, it suits you." 

I blushed in spite of myself. "Thank you." I stammered, feeling exposed but to my surprise, unafraid. 

"Secondly, I was wondering if I could get to know Leila," He looked down at the floor before lifting his eyes again, a faint blush staining his cheeks. "Not that Bambi isn't cool because she really is." He put such emphasis on the word 'really' that it elicited a giggle from my lips. A surprised smile found my lips when I realized I couldn't remember the last time I had ever giggled. 

Ignoring my walls that threatened to shoot up with each passing second, I nodded enthusiastically. "I think that's a wonderful idea." 

With this, Harry whipped out his iPhone and had me type my number into it. "Wicked," He said when I handed it back to him. Leaning in, he gave me a sweet peck on the cheek. "I'll see you later then, Leila." Harry said, and I wondered what he would think if I told him I hadn't shared my name with anyone in months, that from the moment my parents had died, I had been running with all my strength from Leila

With a final grin he departed, breaking into a dash that would hopefully outrun the paparazzi. Being a pop star certainly seemed exciting, but then I decided that so was being a stripper.

 ******************************************************************************************

A/N: There's some undeniable chemistry between Bambi and Harry is there not? I wonder what Zayn's going to think about all this? You are all absolutely lovely! Your comments and votes are such a gift! Please visit s.t.r.i.p.p.e.d.f.a.n.f.i.c.t.i.o.n.t/u/m/b/l/r.c/o/m (remove slashes and full stops) for chapter outfits, accompanying music, and fanart. xx