Kartik(smiling at her innocence): Okay main shower le k aata hun.
After taking a shower:
Kartik put on his clothes. He was looking as always dashing in his simple casual outfit. He wore a blue jeans paired with a white shirt and a denim jacket over that.

Within a few minutes and informing all his family members they headed to their destination.

In car:
Naira was again n again enquiring from him about the heading place but he kept it as surprise before her. Soon after half n hour they reached the Restaurant named "World of Veg" which was seeming so captivating from outside.

She got very happy that every time her husband takes out an excuse of spending time with her. Like this time he planned their dinner somewhere outside in Pune. What could she had asked for....

Holding each other's hand they reached to their booked table and sit over that.

Naira was adoring the infrastructure; the restro interior; the Ambience; the stylish furniture, which looks so mesmerizing.

Kartik(looking at her lovingly): Kaisa laga?
Naira: It's beautiful❤️
Kartik: Maine ye especially hamare liye hi book kiya tha..
Further holding her hand in his he said "Fine Dining under the sky and above the city lights." Just u n me❤️

She blushed on his act of pretending his love to her.
They both were buzy, staring in each other's eyes when suddenly a waiter came to take their order and Kartik placed an order for Chinese items as it's her favourite.

Naira quickly cancelled the order as this time she wanted to place an order for something Italian.
Kartik: Ye tum kya keh rahi ho? I know u fond of Chinese and....
Naira(Interrupting in between): And I know, u like Italian. So today u have to obey me.
He tried to speak further but she said "Last time u ordered as per my taste so this time it has to be your taste and you won't stop me from doing this."

Kartik didn't want to but he has to as seeing his wife being stubborn, he shuts his mouth and agreed to what she asked him to do.

After an interval of time, they had their dinner with their lovely chat session and left the venue for moving further.

While in Car,
Kartik was driving to a secret place where he had never taken to her before. Seeing Kartik driving his car to some unknown route where she had never been before:
Naira: Hum kahan jaa rhein hain?
Kartik: Secret hai...keep guessing it 😉
Naira: Kartik ye raasta kafi sunsan lag rha hai!! Itni raat ko tum mujhe kahan le jaa rhe ho?
But he didn't give her any reply....

"Kartik mujhe lagta hai hume ghar chalna chahiye...." She further said but he interrupted.

Kartik(Being Naughty): kyun? Tumhe darr lag rha hai ki kahin main tumhe kisi sunsan si jagah pe jaake tumhare saath kuch aisi-waisi harkat na kar dun? 😝

Naira(Fumbling with words): Naaaaaahiiii...aaa...aaa...aisa kuch bhi nahi hai....main toh....

Kartik(smiling at her): Chill, main mazaak kar raha tha. But u have to stay numb; I am not going to reveal where we are heading to?
And after that Naira didn't asked him anything for once and accompanied him till their ultimate destination.

As soon as they reached their secret place; Kartik gets down from the car and came near the opposite door to open it up.

Getting down from the car, holding their hands in each other's, they silently viewed the sight. They were speechless after adoring the view which was captured through their eyes.

They were on the top of the hill from where it was seeming like they are capturing the whole universe right in front of their eyes. The twinkling of lights; the peace which lies over there; the cool wind which was buzzing in their ear and the new relationship which has started moving in the path of love was making the moment more beautiful.