pt. 5

Darkened gray smudges of wool threateningly surrounded the sky; like a predator would encircle its prey. A startling low rumble rang loud in the cool fall air, the sky roaring with satisfaction. Trickles of liquid hit the ground with as much force as a small child. Hungrily, drizzles turn into canon fires, barricading everything in its way. A sense of cleanliness caresses the atmosphere, washing away all impurities.

Midoriya watched as everyone got ready to leave. No one has asked him to join them, nevertheless, he has never expected anyone to ask him to join them either. He can hear fast footsteps clunking on the hardwood floor, moving quickly outside into the storm.

Then in a flash, they were all gone. Leaving Midoriya alone in here, with absolutely nothing to do.

He wandered around the facility, exploring parts of the place that he's never been in before. Except for the fact that there wasn't anything particularly interesting, or anything that catches his eye. He continued to walk around, expecting to see nothing new. And he was right, there is nothing new to see. It was just an old facility anyways.

Eventually, he made his way back to the place from where he had begun wandering. Looking through a window, he could see the raindrops in the sky making splattering sounds as they slowly hit the ground. The rain is starting to fade away, and the wind blew across the sky, bringing flower petals dancing in the air as the stem that also followed its lead.

He turned away from the window and sighed. The rain had completely stopped, and he could see a streak of sunlight, shining through the clouds. He wanted to go outside for a walk, but everything was wet, including the pavement.

Midoriya always feels like the clock ticks too slow, and time always seems like it's just frozen. It seemed as if there was no one else in this world, except for him, and his thoughts that just couldn't seem to go away.

//

A/N: it's me-

sorry for not updating last week-

we were moving, so i had a lot of stuff to do-

once again, thank you for reading :)