Characters Part 2

Asuka koudo

Personalities :Asuka is very confident in herself and shows authority in her presence correlating to her Gift, "Authority"

Personalities :
Asuka is very confident in herself and shows authority in her presence correlating to her Gift, "Authority". She isn't afraid to speak her mind and does so even against the wishes of others. However due to her Gift she has grown a dislike to people doing whatever she says, and so was excited to come to a world where no one would follow her orders instantly. While not as knowledgeable as Izayoi, Asuka is quite intelligent and can grasp situations easily. Coming from a financial conglomerate, Asuka is knowledgeable when it comes to economics and finances.
Powers:
Mind control
Empowerment
Authority

Kasukabe You

Personalities:Introverted and laconic, Yō is a very quiet and introverted girl, preferring the company of her many animal friends than actual people

Personalities:
Introverted and laconic, Yō is a very quiet and introverted girl, preferring the company of her many animal friends than actual people. Before arriving in Little Garden, she had yet to make a human friend, and as a result her friendship with the [No Names] is very precious to her. Despite her quiet nature, Yō is anything but shy and approaches most situations, both dangerous and mundane, with confidence, as well as showing great curiosity towards the world. Though she is driven to prove her worth and help her friends, Yō still struggles to accept help in return, as shown by her reluctance to take a partner into her Gift Game against Ayesha and Jack, a trait the latter was able to notice.

Powers:
A

nimal communication
Ginome tree( creation-type Gift. Yō has the Gift to communicate with animals and use the abilities/characteristics of the species she has befriended by sampling and recreating them as her own. Her gift comes from a small circular wooden medallion given to her by her father that has the Tree of Life, the evolution of life and the system of the life cycle, carved into it.)