Our kisses slowdown, and surprisingly Bea responded, "I love you, too, Babe. I love you, my Thirdy." And I saw tears fell from her eyes. I wiped it, and gently kiss her eyes.

My heart was so full after what I've heard. Mahal din ako ni Bea. So I gently moved and we started sharing each other's breath, each other's heartbeat. It felt as if the universe disappeared and all that remained was the two of us, holding each other close. It was on my release when I felt something torn inside her. Oh shit, I am her first. Bea squirmed a little and worry evident on her face, "Babe, may blood." That's it. I immediately enveloped her for a hug.

"Shhh it's normal Baby. Ammm why you didn't tell me? Masakit ba?"

She looked at me and smiled a little. "Medyo, but don't you worry, I am good." I kissed her forehead and laid ourselves to bed. Her head resting on my chest and we were hugging each other under the soft comforter.

"Babe, can you please say it again?" I asked while caressing her hair.

"What?" She said while giggling.

"Yung sinabi mo kanina. Please Babe, I wanna here it." I glanced at her and she was looking at me. I lowered my body, para magkapantay na kami.

Bea closed her eyes for a few seconds, she bites her lower lip and slowly formed a smile on her face. She gradually opened her eyes, sparkling like crazy. She held my chin and uttered the words, "I love you, Babe."

I stared at her for a moment and my eyes became watery. I really can't believe it, because the very first time our eyes met, I knew it in my heart that she was the one. "Baby, I am so lucky coz you love me, too. Mahal kita, Bea. And I am more than willing to prove it to you."

Bea nodded and burst into tears. I held her chin and she whispered, "I am just happy Babe." I kissed her forehead and enveloped her for a hug. What a way to end our day.

***

I woke up early in the morning and the sun doesn't shine yet. I took a shower and immediately went to the resto afterwards. I got our food from the buffet and asked permission to bring it inside our room. I got some bacon and egg, sliced bread, pancakes and cereals. I picked some sliced fresh fruits like watermelon, strawberries, apple, banana and ponkan. I dropped by the lobby and got the bouquet of Gerbera Daisies that I ordered last night.

I hurriedly went back to our room and luckily Bea was still sleeping. I set up the food on the bed tray and put it on the bedside table, as well as the flowers. I sat on the bed and started waking up my sleeping beauty. I lightly tap her shoulder, "Wake up sleepyhead." She slowly opened her eyes and gave me a warm smile. "Good morning Baby." I greeted her and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning Babe," she answered on her husky voice.

"Babe, are you okay? You look sick." I used the back of my hand and feel her neck and forehead. She was a bit hotter than normal. I tried to remove the comforter on her body to check her skin but she refused. "Bakit Baby? I'll just check your skin if it's flush."

"Kasi Babe, I'm still naked." She said, shyness evident on her face. I felt heat on my face, too. Nakakahiya. "Babe please give me my clothes, magdadamit lang ako." So I gave first her undies and she put it on under the comforter.

"Ako na magsusuot ng shorts and shirt mo Baby, para macheck ko na din yung skin mo." Good thing, she didn't protest. I checked first the lower part of her body and put on her shorts. Then her arms and tummy, there were few red spots on her belly. "Baby your skin is reddish na. Symptoms that you have a low-grade fever." I said while putting on her shirt.