Eventually it was the weekend and for the first time Emily had a good week at school. "Get up dad!" Emily yelled to Alfie jumping on his chest. "Whats wrong?" He asked sitting up. "THE TOOTH FAIRY CAME!" She yelled waving a couple of dollars in his face. "She did?" He asked. She nodded and ran down singing something about the tooth fairy. "Good job." He said to me rubbing his eyes. I shrugged and said that it was nothing. He was up all night editing a video he did with Louis and that takes a while. "Did you ever get done with it?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I fell asleep doing it but I woke up at like four this morning looking at the screen." He said. I laughed. "Sorry that you fell asleep editing." I said hugging him. He shrugged and hugged back.

"Not meaning to make things worse but we got to go somewhere and get some food today." I said. He groaned and laied his head on my shoulder. "Sorry again." I said. "Well where the heck are we going to go." He said. "Why not Whole Foods we haven't been there in a while." I said. He nodded and said that we could go before lunch because there was hardly anything in there to eat. Two grown men and a little five year old girl can eat a lot. Yeah that makes sense.

Alfie's POV

We are gonna go to Whole Foods! Emily is going to love the candy there. We got dressed and had to eat some breakfast and we headed our way there. It wasn't a terribly long drive. Actually it was quite short. "Do they have candy there?" Emily asked. Knew it. "Yeah they do." Marcus said getting her down. "I wanna go there!" She said. This is going to be good. Marcus took her there and I was about to go there when I got a call.

???: Alfie?

Alfie: Yes?

???: Oh hi it is the adoption center.

Alfie: Um hi. Why are you calling?

The Center: It is about Emily.

Alfie: What about her

The Center: Do not worry we just wanna see her.

Alfie: Why?

The Center: To just see how she is doing

Alfie: You really want to see her?

The Center: Yes

Alfie: Fine

The Center: Come in ASAP

What did they want with her? I walked to where Emily was in pure heaven and I told Marcus what happened. "Fine we will take her but be prepared for the worst." He said. He is superstitious. I nodded and we said that we were going to take her there so they could check on her which makes no sense. She nodded and we got there and we met with the first person that was there. She said that this is going to be quick and she checked everything.

"She is fine to go!" She said smiling. We smiled back and got Emily down. "They have changed the place a little." Marcus said. I nodded and we opened the door to see some people yelling around my car. "What are you all doing yelling around our car?!" Marcus yelled. They looked at us and they saw the kid. I picked Emily up and she looked scared. "I know her..." The lady said getting closer to her. "Back off." I said. She was really scared now. "Emily just stay there." I told her. She nodded and was worried.