"A typical Hale threat," the man spoke as he grabbed another syringe and injected it into her gums. Levi yelled out in pain, her eyes dulling back to brown as she screamed in pain. Her teeth shrunk back to normal as she felt her head begin to get heavy. "Straight from the mouth of her brother."

Blinking slowly, Levi moved her eyesight up to see the face of the man that had planned every aspect of this out from start to finish. He had always been a step in front of the McCall-Hale pack, and this was the exact outcome that they had all planned for.

"You see boys, just like I planned, an alpha will do anything to protect their young."

That voice, Levi knew it. Her eyes focused on his face as she noticed the sick grin that he had shared across a darkened street with her only a week prior. He had killed Brett, and he was going to kill her and her pack.

"Derek...won't let you...kill me..." she gasped, her vision fully beginning to blur. "Scott will... he'll come..."

Gerard laughed as he crouched back down beside the alpha. The dim streetlight illuminated his profile as he clutched his gun in his hand. The man grabbed her chin and forced her head to look at him again.

"Oh, I'm counting on it. Because you're going to watch them suffer, and then you're going to give me what I want."

His hand raised, the butt of the gun flying downwards and smacking the girl across the head. Slamming back to the ground, Levi's eyes fluttered shut as the wolfsbane took over.

___

"...something that I picked up on when I was only a young, naive hunter is that a significantly large portion of packs - especially bloodline packs - use certain things to display their alliance."

Levi held back a groan as she found herself regaining consciousness. She was overwhelmed with the sense of fear from Gerard having managed to capture her, but the feeling wasn't helped by her realisation that she was tied up tightly to some sort of metal fence. As her eyelids flickered open slightly, the fear only seemed to amplify.

She was in some sort of bunker with no natural light and the yellow hued lights flickered randomly across the room. Moving her head slightly, Levi found her movements slow and hard as the wolfsbane that Gerard had injected her with was still effecting her system. Her vision was clear though, and she was easily able to see the large crowd in the room that had gathered around Gerard who was standing in front of her.

"Ah, our young wolf has woken," Gerard mused, a sick smile on his face as he turned to face the teenager. Despite her fear and sore body, Levi snarled, her body slightly overpowering the wolfsbane as her eyes flashed their vicious red at the man. She noticed that a few of the crowd stepped back cautiously and she had to remind herself that these people had never held weapons until Gerard started placing them in his hand. "Your current attitude reminds me a lot of a young boy that I once had the misfortune of meeting. I'm sure I'll be paying him a visit soon - I haven't been to London in some time."

"Rot in hell Gerard," Levi lowly growled, trying to move her arms but finding them tightly cable tied to the metal grate behind her. The man simply smiled before walking to the small table that was set up next to where she was restrained. Levi watched closely as she saw the elderly man run his fingers along a set of steel knives, dread finding a place in her stomach as she watched him lift a jar of yellow wolfsbane from the shelf beside her.

The man ignored her comment, finally deciding on a small but sharp knife. Levi knew exactly where she had seen that knife before and it was only making everything worse for her. The exact knife that Gerard had begun to spread the wolfsbane on was the knife that she had watched Allison Argent use many a time when they had squared off against the alpha pack and the nogistune. Something that had been used to protect her was now going to be used to harm her - a feat that Levi almost considered sadistically poetic.