"Yep." I reply, throwing my gym bag over my shoulder. When he heard the sound of my bag shuffling, he lifts his eyes off his phone and started to look me up and down. I feel a bit insecure so I awkwardly cough.

"Oh- sorry." He apologises, his cheeks visibly turning crimson red.

"It's f-fine." I say sheepishly, "L-let's go." I laugh nervously, walking out of my bedroom and turn to the right.

"Other way." Peter chuckles and starts walking towards the gym.

"Right." I say and follow him into the elevator to go downstairs.

The elevator door opens to reveal Steve, Bucky, Natasha and Clint sitting on a bench, talking. Peter clears his throat. Their heads whip towards us. Bucky stands up, "You must be Y/N. I'm B-"

"I know who you are. I'm quite a fan of the Avengers actually." I smile.

"ARE YOU AND PETER TOGETHER?" Clint Barton, Hawkeye, suddenly shouts.

 "What?" Peter and I say in unison. We glance at each other with red faces. I look down at my feet in embarrassment.

"Oh- we're not- we're not a thing." Peter stutters.

Bucky laughs. "HAH! I KNEW IT! CLINT, YOU OWE ME SOME CASH!" Clint groans and hands him 20 bucks (pun intended)

"YET! HE WAS GOING TO SAY 'YET' BUT YOU - CLEARLY - INTERRUPTED HIM, JUST SAYING!" Clint argues. Natasha comes from behind and pulls Clint and Bucky aside. "Ignore them." she rolls her eyes, "Let's start training. The guys will be doing their own things." she said and drags me towards a dummy.

"Now, let's try to 'activate' your energy blasts." she said. I nodded. "Concentrate and punch this dummy with as much power and rage as you can." she finished and moved away from the dummy.

"Okay Y/N you got this, you got this." I told to myself. I closed my eyes and started thinking of things that would make me angry. 

I think of all the annoying people at school that I hate and punch the dummy, sending it flying out of the window with a little yellow wave traveling out and away from my fist; everyone in the gym is pushed back a bit.

"OH SHIT! I'M SO SORRY, I'LL PAY - actually I'm broke I can't pay for the window, never mind." I panick, running up to the broken window.

"Eh, don't worry, Stark will pay for it." Nat shrugs it off.

"Woah." Peter says, staring at the window and down at the dummy, who's been ripped in half. "Did you see that yellow wave thingy?"

"Yeah." I breathe out, staring at my fist.

"That was only your first try. Good job, we'll work on it." Nat pats me on the shoulder, "Come on." she waves her hands, telling me to follow her. She brings me to the a bench, where Steve, Bucky, Clint and herself were sitting on and clears everything off the bench. She places a bottle on it instead.

"Now, I want you to move this bottle." she started and turned around to call Steve. He rushes to us. "And I want you to fling it to Steve's head."

"Hey I didn't agr-"

"Sh sh sh shh." Natasha shushesnhim and looks at me. "From what I've seen from Wanda... you have to again, concentrate on the bottle and use your hands, kind of like this." she starts to move her hands in a very weird manner.

"She means like this." A voice speaks and flings the bottle to Steve's head. I turn around to see Wanda Maximoff walking towards us.

"Hey!" Steve complains and touches his head.

"You have to feel the movement in your body." she continues.

"So basically like using the force?" Peter steps into the conversation, dabbing a towel on his head. "Oh yeah!" I reply. "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME!" I shout over-dramatically. Then I turn to the bottle and quickly fling it to Steve's head.

"MAYBE A WARNING NEXT TIME!" he yells.

"I think I have a new Ooh... teh, pea." Bucky says, not pronouncing OTP correctly.
"It's OTP Bucky, as in 'Oh, Tea and Pea'" I correct him, turning to look at the brunette. I earn a weird look from Wanda.

"Uh... Bucky didn't say anything." she says in her thick Sokovian accent.

"Okay, my job is done here!" Natasha claps her hands jokingly. 

I am confusion, "What?" I ask.

"You have telepathy remember?" she reminds me.

"Oh, nice." I raise my brows in surprise, remembering the powers written on the computer from yesterday. I turn to Peter who was looking at me up and down again. I read his mind and blush.

"Kid, did you not just hear what Nat said." Bucky tries to keep in his laugh as he nudges Peter.

After a second of processing the situation, his eyes widen and he shoves his face into his hands in embarrassment, "Oh, God." he mumbles as everyone else laughs.

"Well I guess we're done here!" Clint says and starts to pack up. I take a sip of water then collect my things and started to walk towards the elevator. Peter quickly notices this and grabbed all his things and ran to the elevator saying "Wait for me Y/N!"

THIRD PERSON POV

"They would be a really cute couple." Wanda says.

"They sure would." Nat replies.

"I ship them." Clint adds. Steve and Bucky look at him with confused faces.

"Why would you ship them? Isn't it abuse to stuff people into boxes and send them away?" Bucky says, looking horrified at Clint's statement.

"What's wrong with you, Clint?" Steve furrows his brows, also horrified.

Clint sighs, "I'll explain it to you later."