I thought for a moment, "I think dad just hated Harry, while mom was nicer to Harry because mom wanted to make up for being so mean to Harry's mom." I said and by mom's and dad's expressions I was right.

"I believe you are correct Dudley. I'll drop that subject for now because I still have to tell you Harry's story" Minerva said. And she went on to tell what Harry has been through the last eight years, and I was impressed, Harry did all that before he was eighteen.

"Wow" was all I could say. Mom and dad seemed to be going into shock, again.

"Yes," Minerva said, "I've come to respect Harry, and to listen to him. If it wasn't for Harry, Voldemort would've taken over the wizarding world and your muggle world seven years ago." Minerva stood, "Okay, we have too be at Hogwarts soon. So grab your stuff and we'll leave." After we got our stuff she told us to grab on to a torn shoebox lid and after a flash they were on the grounds of Hogwarts.

"Mr. Potter should be here soon."

And as soon as she that a voice above them said, "I'm right here." They jumped and looked up, Harry was about ten feet above them.

Professor McGonagall muttered, "He is his father's son" Then she called, "Mr. Potter come down here."

"Okay." In less then a second Harry landed in front of them a dismounted his broom.

Dudley studied his cousin, Harry was now in his eighth year and eighteen years old he was wearing black robes with a red and gold tie. Harry was now a good foot taller than Dudley. There was something in his cousin's eyes that he has never seen before: happiness, relief and wariness. Wariness, like he was in one too many battles and saw too many people die. Relief like a huge war that he was stuck in was over. And happiness like he finally found something to live for.

"What do you need Professor?"

"You need to show the Dursleys around."

"Professor, their's a problem."

"Which is?"

"I was going to see Teddy."

"Whose's Teddy?" Vernon asked.

"He's my godson." Harry said calmly.

"Mr. Potter when were you going to see him?"

"I was going to leave around 11 o'clock and come back about 1 o'clock."

"You can go, your relatives can walk around the castle and yes Miss Weasely can go with you."

"Thank you Professor."

"You're welcome." She walked away and Dad turned to Harry.

"Who is this godson of yours?"

"His name is Teddy, I knew his parents very well, so they named me his godfather before they died in the war last year. Teddy is living with his grandmother and I visit him all the time."

"Are you going to show us the castle Harry?" I asked kindly, knowing that his classmates are likely to know about his childhood and that Harry won't let them hurt me if we're friends.

"Yeah, come on." He led us into the castle.

"This is the Great Hall, we will have meals here." He showed us a huge room that looked like it open to the sky.

"It's enchanted to look like the sky outside. Come on I got to show you your rooms" Harry said answering Dudley's unsaid question. Harry left the Great Hall and led them through a maze of corridors and stairs.

"You will be sleeping in the Gryffindor Tower, you three have two rooms just for you three. And here is the Gryffindor Tower." We were standing in front of a painting. I couldn't see a door or anything that could lead to the Gryffindor Tower.

"Where is it?"

"Right here." he turned to the painting and said "Caput Draconis" The painting swung open to find a hole that led to a room filled with teenagers

"This is the Gryffindor commons room" The commons room was a cozy, round room full of squashy armchairs. Two of the teens came up to us.

"These are my best friends, Ron and Hermione"

"Hello." I said nervously.

The boy, Ron took one look at me and burst out laughing. And the girl, Hermione looked at me and turned to Harry, "I thought you were joking when you mentioned his appearance."

"No I was not, 'Mione."

"Please don't call me that." she sighed

"No, I'm going to keep calling you 'Mione. Hey, were is Ginny?"

"She's by the lake."

"Okay," he turned to the Dursleys. "You can wonder around the castle, lunch is at noon and dinner is at seven o'clock." Harry left and we left to go look around.