Redemption Series 1: Claudric Stanford

Welcome to the club.

They meet each other in the club. His gorgeous looking face, tantalizing eyes, sexy red luscious looking lips and awesome sexiness wouldn't leave Maeghan's mind. She got drunked and crazily approched him.

"Hi there handsome you've been bugging in my mind since we were in high school. I think I like you no no-- scratch that I like you." Naka-ngising wika niya

Wala na siyang pake! Salamat na lang sa alak na naiinom niya at nasa harap siya ngayon ng binata.

Nakita niyang ngumisi ito. She bit her lips

“You’re actually beautiful but pardon me. I don’t stick with just one.”

Pinigilan niya ang luha na nag-babadya sa mga mata niya. Letche! Ilang taon na ba niyang gusto ang binata? Tapos mapapahiya lang siya?!

“Girls are drooling all over me and you? You’re just one of those girls.” Naka-tungong wika nito sa dalaga

He boredly looked at her and damn! She's hot he excalimed. He can't stop himself to drool over her. Damn it! She's oozing hot as hell!

She got her curves in the perfect places. She's pretty and tall around 5'6 he guess without her killer stilettos. Ito lang ang babaeng hindi nag-pahuli sa tangkad niya he's freaking 6'2 in height.

She got silky wavy chesnut brown hair, smooth looking white skin, brown eyes, pointed nose, natural red looking lips and damn she's freaking hot!

He gently bit his lips looks like someone will gonna get laid for tonight he thought.

He smirked while shooking his head.

"Well-- my lady I'm getting bored here do you mind if you'll be my accompany?" He said pulling a seat for her beside him

He gulped he can almost see her breast peeking in her red tube dress. Hindi pa naman siya tigang kelan va ang huli niya? Kagabi? Pero bigla siyang nag-laway sa nakita niya.

"So-- you really like me huh?"

"Ye--yeah Since we were in highschool--"

He immediately cut her off sealing her lips with his.

Agad na hinapit niya sa bewang papalapit sa kanya ang talaga. He can freely feel her soft smooth skin.

Agad na natulos sa kinauupuan ang dalaga hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya!

She whimpered. He bit her lips!

"Respond to my kisses baby, move your delicious lips with mine." He stared at her for a second and his back to his business again

Agad na ikinawit ng dalaga ang kanyang mga braso sa leeg ng binata. Wala siyang nagawa kundi sundin ang nga galaw ng labi nito it's her first time for pete's sake!

"Uhm..... Yeah baby just like that, just like that hmmn." He moaned in between theire kisses

"Uhm.....Ohh"

Kissing, nipping, touching, bitting and then they're out of breath.

"Let's dance?" He asked her mukhang di pa nakaka-bawi ang dalaga dahil namumula pa rin ang nga pisngi nito

She nodded. Not minding the loud music and wild people dancing in the dance floor.

Agad siyang umindayog, not minding his roaming hands around her butt gently pinching them and caressing them. She pulled him closer to hers she can almost smell his breath fanning to her cheeks.