"Can a Dick be too big?"

Asters POV

"Of course I'm feeling fine!" I shouted to Piper.
I had given an action figure we were working on a slightly big bulge and Piper was not having that.  We continued to argue for what felt like forever.

"I have to get home" Piper said (clearly tired) "I'm too tired for this, Ask Knox what he thinks" Piper demanded as she walked downstairs, "BUT THIS IS NOT OVER!" She shouted. "I'll ask Knox if it's 'safe' for kids" I replied sarcastically.

  I had become very uncomfortable around Knox when I accidentally kissed him because I was so happy.  Yeah, Yeah, I'm gay (shocker) but I didn't like, like Knox, right? I mean, I don't have a crush on Jarvis even though he is really handsome.  The truth is I really wanted to talk to Knox, but I was too afraid.

  I went to the roof to find Knox.  "Knox?" I said
"Aster! Hey!" He replied.  "Me and Piper need your opinion" I told Knox. "With what?" Knox replied. I explained the problem and showed him the figure. " Do you think the penis is too big?" I asked Knox. "Can a dick really be too big" Knox questioned.  "It's not that big"  "I KNOW" I said.

  "I mean look at mine!" Knox said as he pulled out his giant cock! It was thick and was over 8 inches! "Eeek!" I shrieked.  "I can't take it!" I said, I felt like I was going crazy.  "Of course you can take it" Knox replied as he pulled me down on to his dick.  I was freaking out! But throwing caution to the wind I started bobbing up and down over and over.

  "Oh yeah Aster! Keep going!" Knox said with pleasure, "You are so hot and short!" I grunted.  I was not THAT short. He had to bring that up while I was blowing him! "I..I...I'm gonna blow!" Knox said as he blew his warm cum into my mouth. I tried to take it all but there was so much!  "Want to taste your cum" I said. "Yes baby" Knox said deeply.  We started to make out as he quickly put his tongue in my mouth. We both moaned at the pleasure that was consuming us.

"Knox do you wanna go somewhere a little more private?" I asked. "Yeah baby" Knox answered.  We went into Jarvis's office and started making out.  Knox pushed me onto Jarvis's desk with his dick still out and started to take his take top off.  As he did I started to take off my outfit which consisted of a feathered jacket and button shirt. As a unbuttoned the shirt Knox looked at me in awe.  "How did you do that" he asked. "Your glad your sexy" I replied giving him a slight push as he started to take off my pants.  He looked at my rainbow underwear and then looked at me.  "Well I'm gay," Is all I said I was not gonna spend time explaining the gay flag to Knox. 

  "Wanna get fingered?" Knox asked. "Yes daddy!" I replied very horny.  Knox picked me up and put me on Jarvis's desk and started to eat me out! He clearly had done this before. I moaned loudly and panted. It felt so good!  Then he took his tongue out and put his fingers in a scissoring motion.  Knox stretched my spit filled hole and said "Your gonna have to get ready!".  I was so ready. "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard!" I desperately said to Knox. And just like that his plunged into my hole. "Aaaah!" I moaned. "Oooooooh!" Said Knox as our skin slapped together. I needed Knox, I NEEDED HIM! We were definitely damaging Jarvis's desk but I didn't care. "I'm gonna cum!" Said Knox. "Fill my hole with your daddy milk!" I replied. Knox came in me and filled me up! Shortly after I came all over Knox, My chest, and Jarvis's desk. I felt so good to be fucked by Knox. We started making out again while we got our clothes back on. I loved the feel of cum on me, so I walked home shirtless with Knox's cum on me. This was not over!

To be continued...