Now your gone.

Now your gone, i've never felt this alone before as it has gotten deeper...

Its a horrible place to be in.. Don't pity it though.

I thought you cared about me, it shows you don't.

I thought we were secure, guess not.

I am to blame.

I lost you but through it i have learnt a lesson.

I tried to help you guess you don't need it anymore..

I have said sorry but you never forgave and you never forgot my mistake.

I had problems then that you didn't want to know because you only cared about your problems.

I thought of ways to get you back but i know its not enough anymore.

So I have let you go...

So your welcome to anyone you want now don't let me stand in your way.

Your the reason i've struggled from today on but i've learnt none of you care.

I meant nothing to none of you and i thought you were my friends...

Lies nothing but lies...

Now your gone i replace you with no one.

Guess i'm better at being alone...

Love seems so far away now from those once thought would be there from today onwards and they expect it from you...

I refuse to be hurtful towards any of you i just need to get over it.. Maybe its going to take time i don't know cause it seems so little time we have..

I do miss you all but doubt any of you do??

I never hear from anyone anymore..

Everything is just a frequent memory now..

Now you've changed from someone i had to...someone I knew.

I wont allow myself to get close anymore cause your'll only find something to replace me with...

Goodbye is only for now i hope..

But i wont wait anymore.. As i'm now anti social and will be just getting on with my life without you for now.

But you will always be in my heart and my memories.