The Crew Meet a Pagan

The crew continued down the road, trying to get to the hotel. Elodis and Emery had been softly discussing a few things with one another with smiles on their faces. Alex had been tuning the ukelele while riding a horse, and Silvia was trying to regain the sense of direction she never had. After a bit of talking, the two girls had realized that they were lost. "Hey, over there, ask them!" Emery said, pointing to someone that was walking along the side of the road. "Alright," Silvia said, stopping her horse. " um, do you know the way to the hotel??" Silvia asked to the person on the street. The black haired boy flinched slightly, not having seen the group. He had very pale skin, dark brown eyes that were very dark, and a lean figure. He had a simple blue T-shirt and jeans on, with a Paganistic necklace on. "Um, you go to the next turn and then go left and then on your right it's there. Why?" "We were lost and needed to get to the hotel." Silvia explained. "You guys all look young, why are you by yourselves? The woods are dangerous, especially at these times.." The boy said. "Ummm...." Silvia tried to avoid it. "You can tell me!" He insisted. "Honestly, listening to what I'd tell you in my head sounds stupid, so I'll honestly pass..." Silvia tried to avoid it again. "This war going on is stupider, so tell me." He insisted again. "So, you know the magical stones and stuff?" She started, "well, us five, have decided to find them, since it should give the kingdom a leverage." Silvia said.

"That isn't SO stupid. It might help you guys out." The boy said.