Julian blinked, a little thrown aback from the question. Recovering quickly, he answered, "Oh, I'm sorry Nova, it completely slipped my mind. With everything that's happened lately."

Nova took his hand back to scratch at his neck, trying not to seem hurt at the fact Julian forgot to ask. Though of course didn't got unnoticed by Julian.

"Is that what's been bothering you?" Julian leaned forward with a worried expression on his face. "Is that why your a little distant tonight?"

He looked away from Julian so he wouldn't have to meet his eyes, but Julian took Nova's silence as his answer. It made his stomach twist in pain.

"It's just," Nova let out a sigh as he rubbed his hands over his arms. "I don't see what the big deal is for you to come out." He finally looked back to Julian, hating the sadness he was seeing in his eyes. "If your fan base supports you on everything and they're really nice, then I don't see the reason why you can't come out?"

Julian rubbed a hand across his jaw, "Nova, don't you think I know how supportive my fans are of me?" He looked back to Nova after a shake of his head. "They're not the problem."

"I know your management is worried about the idea of your sales going down, but if your fans are this nice then I don't see the problem." Nova insisted, holding his hands together, his fingers tightly laced with each others. "I'm just tired of hiding Julian.."

"I know you are," Julian said softly, wanting to reach across for Nova's hand to hold.

"I haven't ever been afraid to be who I was, even when I may have gotten bullied for it," Nova inhaled shakily at the memories. "I have always been proud of who I am."

Julian listened with a heavy heart, hating to know Nova use to get bullied as well after all he went through with Jack.

"Are you just ashamed of being gay?" Nova bit on his bottom lip watching as Julian flinched back into his seat at his words. "Is that what this whole thing is, are you ashamed of-"

"Stop, don't say what I think your going too Nova." Julian's tone was serious as he looked right back at him.

"Are you ashamed of me." Nova whispered the words anyways with a tiny prick to his heart.

"Of course I'm not ashamed of you Nova." Julian answered automatically, as if he was disgusted by the very idea, and he was. "I'm not ashamed to be gay either, it's just a big thing for a celebrity to come out. My label is terrified of any backlash I may get, you know they just care about the money I'll loose."

Nova nodded slowly, slowly unfolding his stiff fingers. "Can you please just try to talk to them? I would feel better if you at least tried."

Julian thought of maybe going to Mark for advice on this first before going straight to his label. If there was anyone who would be able to help him with this it would be Mark. "Of course I'll try."

Nova guessed that was all he could hope for at this point. "Thank you."

They spent the rest of their time in silence, both thinking to themselves about different things. Julian about what he was going to do if his label didn't want him to come out still. Nova still trying to get rid of the doubt in his mind of whether Julian loved him or not.

When they left walking side by side, Julian broke the silence. "I'm sorry if I made you feel like you weren't worth talking about Nova."

Nova looked up from the ground to Julian, "I guess I just felt like it wouldn't be so long to wait for you to come out with it." He finally let his hand fall into Julian's, who gratefully held it back, lacing his fingers securely through Nova's.